Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bennetts and Judge playing well 19:44 - Mar 2 with 1089 viewsGarv

How's Norwood not scored there?!

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Bennetts and Judge playing well on 19:45 - Mar 2 with 1079 viewsBluefish

Agreed

Sticking to Bennetts

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Bennetts and Judge playing well on 19:45 - Mar 2 with 1076 viewsDanTheMan

We should be 3-1 up now, easily.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Bennetts and Judge playing well on 19:47 - Mar 2 with 1048 viewsStokieBlue

Bennetts and Judge playing well on 19:45 - Mar 2 by DanTheMan

We should be 3-1 up now, easily.

We actually have settled now - we clearly have far better players.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Bennetts and Judge playing well on 19:47 - Mar 2 with 1037 viewsSpruceMoose

Because he's not actually very good.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Bennetts and Judge playing well on 19:52 - Mar 2 with 980 viewsGarv

Bennetts and Judge playing well on 19:47 - Mar 2 by SpruceMoose

Because he's not actually very good.

Not sure what that's meant to mean in this context. Scored two in two before today. Crucially gets chances consistently so always a possibility he'll get goals.

Edit. Three in three. If that's 'not very good' I'll take it.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2021 19:53]

Bennetts and Judge playing well on 19:53 - Mar 2 with 967 viewsSpruceMoose

Bennetts and Judge playing well on 19:52 - Mar 2 by Garv

Not sure what that's meant to mean in this context. Scored two in two before today. Crucially gets chances consistently so always a possibility he'll get goals.

Edit. Three in three. If that's 'not very good' I'll take it.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2021 19:53]

Exactly what I said! He's not 'very good'. Misses like that should be expected with him.

And now he's scored!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Bennetts and Judge playing well on 19:54 - Mar 2 with 931 viewsGarv

Bennetts and Judge playing well on 19:53 - Mar 2 by SpruceMoose

Exactly what I said! He's not 'very good'. Misses like that should be expected with him.

And now he's scored!

'Not very good' suggests you're not good enough to be at the level you are. I'd argue that's definitely not the case.

Bennetts and Judge playing well on 19:55 - Mar 2 with 922 viewsRobTheMonk

Judge has been good recently. He seems to be striking the ball better when he shoots.

Bishop looks great in that midfield position. So good on the ball and seems to just glide by people.
Login to get fewer ads

Bennetts and Judge playing well on 19:55 - Mar 2 with 918 viewsclive_baker

Bennetts final ball is dog sh1t.

Classic Norwood to miss a pen + 2 sitters and then score that header.

I would be fuming if I were an Accrington fan. Pen + red was nonsense.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Bennetts and Judge playing well on 19:57 - Mar 2 with 905 viewsSpruceMoose

Bennetts and Judge playing well on 19:54 - Mar 2 by Garv

'Not very good' suggests you're not good enough to be at the level you are. I'd argue that's definitely not the case.

Nah.

He's not very good. This is his level, and the reason for that is that for every worldy he scores he'll miss ten sitters. Also, is attitude has consistently been less than professional.

Bennetts and Judge playing well on 20:04 - Mar 2 with 863 viewsGarv

Bennetts and Judge playing well on 19:57 - Mar 2 by SpruceMoose

Nah.

He's not very good. This is his level, and the reason for that is that for every worldy he scores he'll miss ten sitters. Also, is attitude has consistently been less than professional.

That ratio sounds exaggerated to me.

Any examples of bad attitude on the pitch?

Bennetts and Judge playing well on 20:07 - Mar 2 with 835 viewsSpruceMoose

Bennetts and Judge playing well on 20:04 - Mar 2 by Garv

That ratio sounds exaggerated to me.

Any examples of bad attitude on the pitch?

Who said anything about on the pitch? I was thinking more along the lines of the court room and the internet.

If you want to argue that he's better than League One standard you go ahead, but I'm not convinced.

Bennetts and Judge playing well on 20:08 - Mar 2 with 822 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Bennetts and Judge playing well on 19:57 - Mar 2 by SpruceMoose

Nah.

Are you old enough to remember Andy Cole? His goals to chances ratio never held him back. It is about the all-round game and Norwood gets into goal scoring positions far more than any other striker on our books.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2021 20:08]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Bennetts and Judge playing well on 20:11 - Mar 2 with 800 viewsbilllm

Early doors, judge was the only one who looked interested,
Bennetts and Judge playing well on 20:12 - Mar 2 with 798 viewsSpruceMoose

Bennetts and Judge playing well on 20:08 - Mar 2 by Nthsuffolkblue

Are you old enough to remember Andy Cole? His goals to chances ratio never held him back. It is about the all-round game and Norwood gets into goal scoring positions far more than any other striker on our books.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2021 20:08]

Sadly I am definitely old enough.

I would describe Andy Cole and his 187 Premier League goals as being 'very good'.

Not sure why people are objecting to me saying Norwood is adequate for this level, but it is his level.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2021 20:12]

Bennetts and Judge playing well on 20:21 - Mar 2 with 744 viewsGarv

Bennetts and Judge playing well on 20:07 - Mar 2 by SpruceMoose

Who said anything about on the pitch? I was thinking more along the lines of the court room and the internet.

If you want to argue that he's better than League One standard you go ahead, but I'm not convinced.

Old ground then. He's not a very good footballer because he's got a criminal record? I know you've reasons for not liking him, but why not just say that.

Bennetts and Judge playing well on 20:22 - Mar 2 with 716 viewsSpruceMoose

Bennetts and Judge playing well on 20:21 - Mar 2 by Garv

Old ground then. He's not a very good footballer because he's got a criminal record? I know you've reasons for not liking him, but why not just say that.

Righto Garv. You're right. He's definitely Championship and Premier League standard. I'm sorry I upset you by suggesting otherwise. You can stand down now.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2021 20:26]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024