Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I quite like Norwood 19:55 - Mar 2 with 403 viewsTrequartista

would rather he got into the position to miss 3 and score 1 than to not get himself into position to shoot at all like our other strikers.

that's why his goal record, when fit, is good.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

I quite like Norwood on 20:02 - Mar 2 with 355 viewsN2_Blue

Totally agree.

If he scored all the chances he got, he'd be a prem player, but he doesn't so he's not and playing for ITFC. There is a reason he has played lower leagues and now at L1. He's not clinical. But strikers can't have everything at this level. If they did they wouldn't be here.

But getting chances is always a good thing, because if it clicks he gets on a run, or there is the potential to have a season like his Tranmere one where he got 30 goals.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

I quite like Norwood on 20:06 - Mar 2 with 319 viewsTrequartista

I quite like Norwood on 20:02 - Mar 2 by N2_Blue

Totally agree.

If he scored all the chances he got, he'd be a prem player, but he doesn't so he's not and playing for ITFC. There is a reason he has played lower leagues and now at L1. He's not clinical. But strikers can't have everything at this level. If they did they wouldn't be here.

But getting chances is always a good thing, because if it clicks he gets on a run, or there is the potential to have a season like his Tranmere one where he got 30 goals.

Reminiscent of S.Kuqi

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

I quite like Norwood on 20:08 - Mar 2 with 294 viewsDarth_Koont

Agreed. And ditto Parrott. Could do with a goal but the pair of them create a lot of chances with their movement and generally just unsettling defenders.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024