Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keanan Bennetts is so god damn infuriating (n/t) 20:29 - Mar 2 with 876 viewsWoolfenthen

Keanan Bennetts is so god damn infuriating (n/t) on 20:30 - Mar 2 with 854 viewsfloridaboy

There is a really good player in there somewhere. Hopefully Cook can get the best out of him.

Time for Edwards to replace him I reckon
Keanan Bennetts is so god damn infuriating (n/t) on 21:14 - Mar 2 with 748 viewsSwansea_Blue

I've got no idea how he was at a PL club for years and then got a gig in the Bundesliga. No idea at all. Nothing works for him.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Keanan Bennetts is so god damn infuriating (n/t) on 21:16 - Mar 2 with 719 viewsArnieM

Hope Cook plays Dobra instead . Bennett’s overrated tbh

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Keanan Bennetts is so god damn infuriating (n/t) on 21:19 - Mar 2 with 681 viewsZXBlue

It is easy to see why he has struggled to make an impact in Germany and also why he was rated as a youngster. Good quick feet, looks after the ball pretty well. But no end product at all. I don't mean that in the glib vague way many use it. Whenever he gets in an attacking position, he fails to drive against a defender when he should, fails to cross accurately when things open up, and makes poor decisions when it counts.
Keanan Bennetts is so god damn infuriating (n/t) on 21:21 - Mar 2 with 659 viewsITFC_96

The loan move was always baffling. We have plenty of our own youngsters to give game time.
Keanan Bennetts is so god damn infuriating (n/t) on 21:21 - Mar 2 with 644 viewsZXBlue

Keanan Bennetts is so god damn infuriating (n/t) on 21:21 - Mar 2 by ITFC_96

The loan move was always baffling. We have plenty of our own youngsters to give game time.

He offers little that Dobra doesnt, but probably keeps the ball better.
Keanan Bennetts is so god damn infuriating (n/t) on 21:22 - Mar 2 with 628 viewsSwansea_Blue

Keanan Bennetts is so god damn infuriating (n/t) on 21:21 - Mar 2 by ITFC_96

Who offer more

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Keanan Bennetts is so god damn infuriating (n/t) on 22:01 - Mar 2 with 539 viewsPilgrimblue

Keanan Bennetts is so god damn infuriating (n/t) on 21:22 - Mar 2 by Swansea_Blue

Who offer more

Put Dobra on wide right as he'd make more of the space and would attack the RB.

I agree that KB has attributes but as has been said his final ball is v poor, his crosses rarely hit the mark and to top it all he doesn't take advantage of of good positions in the penalty area. He should have scored3/4 gaols by now!

So far Edwards not up to the mark as he continues to make too many mistakes. So I'd give Dobra another chance off the bench at least.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024