Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I really enjoyed the Stanley commentary tonight 21:14 - Mar 2 with 5528 viewsCotty

Current Stanley player co-commentating on his teammates booking for simulation, “yeah that was a dive, he does that all the time in training”. Very refreshing!
I really enjoyed the Stanley commentary tonight on 21:14 - Mar 2 with 3937 viewsCoco

yes they were very honest.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

I really enjoyed the Stanley commentary tonight on 21:15 - Mar 2 with 3907 viewsBryanPlug

I really enjoyed the Stanley commentary tonight on 21:14 - Mar 2 by Coco

yes they were very honest.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

I really enjoyed the Stanley commentary tonight on 21:15 - Mar 2 with 3908 viewstractordownsouth

Was that on iFollow or Radio Suffolk? I couldn't get commentary on iFollow tonight and haven't had it for the past 3 or 4 aways.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

I really enjoyed the Stanley commentary tonight on 21:16 - Mar 2 with 3846 viewsSitfcB

I really enjoyed the Stanley commentary tonight on 21:15 - Mar 2 by tractordownsouth

Was that on iFollow or Radio Suffolk? I couldn't get commentary on iFollow tonight and haven't had it for the past 3 or 4 aways.

You have to select home audio on the setting cog, bottom right of the screen.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I really enjoyed the Stanley commentary tonight on 21:16 - Mar 2 with 3839 viewsCotty

I really enjoyed the Stanley commentary tonight on 21:15 - Mar 2 by tractordownsouth

Click on the gear and you can get the home commentary at away games.
I really enjoyed the Stanley commentary tonight on 21:16 - Mar 2 with 3834 viewsGarv

Checked the audio settings? Home vs away...

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

I really enjoyed the Stanley commentary tonight on 21:17 - Mar 2 with 3808 viewsHorst3000

You have to change the audio option to home and then you get the home Team commentary.
I really enjoyed the Stanley commentary tonight on 21:17 - Mar 2 with 3798 viewsWD19

Apologies for stating the obvious - but have you tried to change the audio settings to pick up the home commentary?

I enjoyed them. Partisan, but not too much and the commentator was good.
Login to get fewer ads

I really enjoyed the Stanley commentary tonight on 21:17 - Mar 2 with 3803 viewshomer_123

I really enjoyed the Stanley commentary tonight on 21:15 - Mar 2 by BryanPlug

Quell surprise

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I really enjoyed the Stanley commentary tonight on 21:17 - Mar 2 with 3776 viewsxrayspecs

I really enjoyed the Stanley commentary tonight on 21:16 - Mar 2 by SitfcB

You have to select home audio on the setting cog, bottom right of the screen.

Helpful to know, thanks.

Listened to non-stop potty mouths instead.
I really enjoyed the Stanley commentary tonight on 21:18 - Mar 2 with 3750 viewsSwansea_Blue

The commentator wasn't. He was quite critical of the ref's decisions against both teams. His side kick was, as you'd expect from one of their players.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I really enjoyed the Stanley commentary tonight on 21:20 - Mar 2 with 3711 viewsBryanPlug

I really enjoyed the Stanley commentary tonight on 21:17 - Mar 2 by xrayspecs

Helpful to know, thanks.

I really enjoyed the Stanley commentary tonight on 21:20 - Mar 2 with 3700 viewsGuthrum

They didn't seem to switch over to iFollow this evening. Was on Radio Suffolk online the whole match.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I really enjoyed the Stanley commentary tonight on 21:21 - Mar 2 with 3665 viewstractordownsouth

I really enjoyed the Stanley commentary tonight on 21:16 - Mar 2 by Garv

Checked the audio settings? Home vs away...

Didn't know such a thing existed tbf, cheers.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

I really enjoyed the Stanley commentary tonight on 21:22 - Mar 2 with 3613 viewsBlueschev

I really enjoyed the Stanley commentary tonight on 21:17 - Mar 2 by Horst3000

You have to change the audio option to home and then you get the home Team commentary.

That didn't work for me tonight. Quite enjoyed hearing the opposition commentary though.
I really enjoyed the Stanley commentary tonight on 21:22 - Mar 2 with 3613 viewsZXBlue

I really enjoyed the Stanley commentary tonight on 21:18 - Mar 2 by Swansea_Blue

The commentator wasn't. He was quite critical of the ref's decisions against both teams. His side kick was, as you'd expect from one of their players.

He made some silly comments at times. Complaining about things that really didnt happen.
I really enjoyed the Stanley commentary tonight on 21:24 - Mar 2 with 3584 viewsGeoffSentence

Local commentary should be a bit biased. They have an audience to satisfy. You can keep your nuetral commentary for national media.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I really enjoyed the Stanley commentary tonight on 21:25 - Mar 2 with 3550 viewsreusersfreekicks

I really enjoyed the Stanley commentary tonight on 21:22 - Mar 2 by ZXBlue

He made some silly comments at times. Complaining about things that really didnt happen.

Thought he was extremely biased
I really enjoyed the Stanley commentary tonight on 21:25 - Mar 2 with 3531 viewssouthnorfolkblue

I really enjoyed the Stanley commentary tonight on 21:20 - Mar 2 by Guthrum

They didn't seem to switch over to iFollow this evening. Was on Radio Suffolk online the whole match.

I follow aren’t providing away commentary at the minute because our commentators are doing it from the studio rather than the ground. So you get match noise only at the moment on the away stream

Poll: On 14th April 2020, will we be

I really enjoyed the Stanley commentary tonight on 21:26 - Mar 2 with 3495 viewshoppy

I really enjoyed the Stanley commentary tonight on 21:22 - Mar 2 by Blueschev

That didn't work for me tonight. Quite enjoyed hearing the opposition commentary though.

That’s what he meant... you either have ‘home’ commentary, or stadium sound for the ‘away’ channel.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I really enjoyed the Stanley commentary tonight on 21:28 - Mar 2 with 3446 viewsGuthrum

I really enjoyed the Stanley commentary tonight on 21:25 - Mar 2 by southnorfolkblue

I follow aren’t providing away commentary at the minute because our commentators are doing it from the studio rather than the ground. So you get match noise only at the moment on the away stream

I'm talking audio commentary.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I really enjoyed the Stanley commentary tonight on 21:28 - Mar 2 with 3444 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

I really enjoyed the Stanley commentary tonight on 21:25 - Mar 2 by southnorfolkblue

I couldn’t get either to work, clicking on the gear on home or away.

Just put BBC Suffolk on my iPhone and had to try and sync!
I really enjoyed the Stanley commentary tonight on 21:42 - Mar 2 with 3287 viewsbrushhand

I really enjoyed the Stanley commentary tonight on 21:17 - Mar 2 by xrayspecs

Helpful to know, thanks.

i thought i swore a lot until tonight.
but that was constant.
I really enjoyed the Stanley commentary tonight on 21:43 - Mar 2 with 3250 viewsBryanPlug

I really enjoyed the Stanley commentary tonight on 21:24 - Mar 2 by GeoffSentence

Local commentary should be a bit biased. They have an audience to satisfy. You can keep your nuetral commentary for national media.

I really enjoyed the Stanley commentary tonight on 21:45 - Mar 2 with 3216 views26_Paz

All the other teams commentaries are so much more enjoyable than ours ...

The Paz Man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024