Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Parrott is a proper player isn't he (n/t) 22:42 - Mar 2 with 1352 viewstractorboy1978

Parrott is a proper player isn't he (n/t) on 22:44 - Mar 2 with 1338 viewsAlexGreen

Yeah he really is. While watching today I had a pang of sadness that he's not one of our own - looks really, really good.

He would've buried the penalty too if he'd been brave enough to snatch it off Norwood!

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

Parrott is a proper player isn't he (n/t) on 22:46 - Mar 2 with 1307 viewsPique

Going to be a Premier League player for years on this evidence.

Let’s enjoy watching him while we can.
Parrott is a proper player isn't he (n/t) on 22:47 - Mar 2 with 1273 viewsCoastalblue

Parrott is a proper player isn't he (n/t) on 22:46 - Mar 2 by Pique

Going to be a Premier League player for years on this evidence.

Let’s enjoy watching him while we can.

A couple of years and we'll be requiring Premier League players to befit our status.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Parrott is a proper player isn't he (n/t) on 22:51 - Mar 2 with 1217 viewscatch74

Parrott is a proper player isn't he (n/t) on 22:47 - Mar 2 by Coastalblue

A couple of years and we'll be requiring Premier League players to befit our status.

New manager, new owners, new dream to sell to our players like Dozzell and Downes, keep them here. A promotion this year could add further possibilities. Looks like Parrott gets on with Nors, why not another loan if we make the Championship.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Parrott is a proper player isn't he (n/t) on 22:52 - Mar 2 with 1208 viewsPique

Parrott is a proper player isn't he (n/t) on 22:47 - Mar 2 by Coastalblue

Let’s hope so - although we might be shopping more in the Theo Walcott section than the Troy Parrott one unfortunately!
Parrott is a proper player isn't he (n/t) on 23:01 - Mar 2 with 1129 views81Legends

He is for sure and when you consider the storm he arrived into here. Complete professional. Great work ethic and a classy player. Get the impression he will thrive on the pressure of the big games ahead too.
Parrott is a proper player isn't he (n/t) on 23:07 - Mar 2 with 1077 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I would like to see him finishing better than he has done so far. I thought he was going to get off the mark when he got taken down for the penalty. Hopefully once he has scored one he will get going.

Definitely a very skilful player and I think he is linking up better with each game.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Parrott is a proper player isn't he (n/t) on 23:14 - Mar 2 with 1005 viewsSuffolktractor

Parrott is a proper player isn't he (n/t) on 23:07 - Mar 2 by Nthsuffolkblue

I would like to see him finishing better than he has done so far. I thought he was going to get off the mark when he got taken down for the penalty. Hopefully once he has scored one he will get going.

Definitely a very skilful player and I think he is linking up better with each game.

He is a quality player, as soon as he adds goals to his game and I am sure he will, he will spend many a year in the premiership. Just wish it was to be with us!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024