Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Going to be really interesting to see what Cook does now 22:43 - Mar 2 with 828 viewsPique

Stick with the (sort of) 4-4-2 with Norwood and Parrott?

Or is his going to change a winning team and formation and revert to his favoured 4-2-3-1?

Will be very interesting to see which way he goes.
Going to be really interesting to see what Cook does now on 22:47 - Mar 2 with 755 viewsStokieBlue

I'm still not sure it is a 442, it's already more like a 4231 with Bishop and Dozzell as the 2 and the Bennetts, Parrott and Judge as the 3 but with Parrott given more freedom.

I expect him to change to 4231 anyway, we didn't create much second half today.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Going to be really interesting to see what Cook does now on 22:49 - Mar 2 with 713 viewsPique

Going to be really interesting to see what Cook does now on 22:47 - Mar 2 by StokieBlue

I'm still not sure it is a 442, it's already more like a 4231 with Bishop and Dozzell as the 2 and the Bennetts, Parrott and Judge as the 3 but with Parrott given more freedom.

I expect him to change to 4231 anyway, we didn't create much second half today.

SB

It’s definitely quite fluid - at times it’s looked like a 4-4-2 (with Judge and Bennetts the wide men), at other times more like a 4-2-3-1 as you described.
Going to be really interesting to see what Cook does now on 23:19 - Mar 2 with 562 viewsBugs

Not sure on the formation, But as a team we looked a bit leggy tonight IMO. If there aren't at least a couple of changes for Saturday I would be surprised.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024