Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Am I correct in saying the ref tonight... 23:06 - Mar 2 with 1233 viewsKieran_Knows

... was the former Prem ref who was struck off due to his comments on Snapchat? Subsequently moved to Norway (I think) with his partner.

Hadn’t realised he was back officiating here again.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Am I correct in saying the ref tonight... on 23:18 - Mar 2 with 1103 viewsPhilTWTD

Yes, returned to EFL duty last year.
Am I correct in saying the ref tonight... on 23:19 - Mar 2 with 1091 viewsSitfcB

Yep, and he’s reffed us already this season.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Am I correct in saying the ref tonight... on 06:59 - Mar 3 with 811 viewsKieran_Knows

Am I correct in saying the ref tonight... on 23:19 - Mar 2 by SitfcB

Yep, and he’s reffed us already this season.

Well that just goes to show how less of a sh*t I’ve given this season with Lambert in charge!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Am I correct in saying the ref tonight... on 07:25 - Mar 3 with 726 viewsDurovigutum

Am I correct in saying the ref tonight... on 06:59 - Mar 3 by Kieran_Knows

Well that just goes to show how less of a sh*t I’ve given this season with Lambert in charge!

I thought he had a good game. Dealt with the whinging from the AS manager at half time well too - he was happy to chat, unlike Mike Dean who sent Bilic off for daring to approach him.
Am I correct in saying the ref tonight... on 08:19 - Mar 3 with 579 viewsIpswichKnight

Am I correct in saying the ref tonight... on 07:25 - Mar 3 by Durovigutum

I thought he had a good game. Dealt with the whinging from the AS manager at half time well too - he was happy to chat, unlike Mike Dean who sent Bilic off for daring to approach him.

You could see he was a step up in class from some of the dross we’ve had this season. Only criticism was that he could and should have booked more of them for diving. There number 2 went down like he’d broken both his legs looking for a pen then miraculously recovered enough to spend the rest of the game arguing about everything.
Am I correct in saying the ref tonight... on 08:23 - Mar 3 with 551 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Am I correct in saying the ref tonight... on 08:27 - Mar 3 with 530 viewsMetal_Hacker

Am I correct in saying the ref tonight... on 08:23 - Mar 3 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

In all fairness for the most of the second half I though we had the 10 men not AS

I think they're in the position they find themselves because they're a tidy little outfit regardless of the dark arts you mention.Yes they did throw themselves around in abundance at times but in their defense I struggle to recall a season where we have done it as much than this.Think it's modern day "football"

Poll: If it were one or the other

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024