Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Grrrrrrr 14:59 - Mar 3 with 2590 viewschrismakin

Still cant get over this costing me couple hundred quid. Why Drinan why just why

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Grrrrrrr on 15:03 - Mar 3 with 2444 viewsSitfcB

Was only £33 for me and I was annoyed. Haven’t had a 3-1 come in all season.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Grrrrrrr on 15:06 - Mar 3 with 2397 viewsSwansea_Blue

I was too busy swearing at him to appreciate that there were THREE players queuing up in the middle completely unmarked.

As soon as he gets about 5 yards from the box and the keeper starts coming out that just has to be squared.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Grrrrrrr on 15:07 - Mar 3 with 2368 viewschrismakin

Grrrrrrr on 15:06 - Mar 3 by Swansea_Blue

I was too busy swearing at him to appreciate that there were THREE players queuing up in the middle completely unmarked.

As soon as he gets about 5 yards from the box and the keeper starts coming out that just has to be squared.

Or even after hes gone past the keeper he had time to stop and pass

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Grrrrrrr on 15:08 - Mar 3 with 2365 viewsOsborneOneNil

Wow!! That is a shocker. 3 free in the middle.
Grrrrrrr on 15:09 - Mar 3 with 2333 viewsGlasgowBlue

He should have made the pass as soon as he got the ball. And even after he had rounded the keeper he had time to stop, look up and roll the ball into the six yard box rather than attempt to make the pass whilst off balance.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Grrrrrrr on 15:10 - Mar 3 with 2316 viewsDanTheMan

Grrrrrrr on 15:06 - Mar 3 by Swansea_Blue

Yeah I didn't quite appreciate how bad it was until just now. I actually thought once he went round he was just going to have a go even from the angle.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Grrrrrrr on 15:13 - Mar 3 with 2264 viewsEwan_Oozami

Just shows the lack of coaching that's been in place for the past couple of years - think this'll be one of the things PC will look to address ASAP - the generally poor decision making and chance conversion in front of the opposition's goal..

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Grrrrrrr on 15:14 - Mar 3 with 2236 viewschrismakin

Grrrrrrr on 15:13 - Mar 3 by Ewan_Oozami

Just shows the lack of coaching that's been in place for the past couple of years - think this'll be one of the things PC will look to address ASAP - the generally poor decision making and chance conversion in front of the opposition's goal..

I tell ya. If I was gaffa hed be training with the u23s for test of season after that. Absolutely awful.

Login to get fewer ads

Grrrrrrr on 15:17 - Mar 3 with 2209 viewsSwansea_Blue

Grrrrrrr on 15:07 - Mar 3 by chrismakin

Or even after hes gone past the keeper he had time to stop and pass

Yep. Fair to say he made a right balls up of that in all respects. At least he didn't step on the ball and rupture his ACL like a Swansea player did the other week in a similar position. Apart from that, he couldn't have done much worse.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Grrrrrrr on 15:18 - Mar 3 with 2191 viewschrismakin

Grrrrrrr on 15:17 - Mar 3 by Swansea_Blue

Yep. Fair to say he made a right balls up of that in all respects. At least he didn't step on the ball and rupture his ACL like a Swansea player did the other week in a similar position. Apart from that, he couldn't have done much worse.

Drinans highlight and goal for us so far has been a ball smacking him accidentally in the stomach.

Grrrrrrr on 15:20 - Mar 3 with 2156 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Grrrrrrr on 15:20 - Mar 3 with 2158 viewsSteve_M

The run and turn of pace was impressive, yes he made the wrong decision at the end but he wasn't the only one last night. He will know he should have done better at the end too.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Grrrrrrr on 15:20 - Mar 3 with 2160 viewsDarth_Koont

I think it was so obvious that he should square it when he reached the penalty area that he thought that’s what the keeper will look to cut out.

But criminal to butcher that. And as above, even if he takes it round the keeper you don’t compound that error with another poor decision when he had time to put his foot on the ball and pick out any one of three teammates.

On the positive side, it’s a good learning moment it didn’t mean lost points. Here’s hoping he scores a goal in future that will be worth much more to you!

Pronouns: He/Him

Grrrrrrr on 15:22 - Mar 3 with 2123 viewsEwan_Oozami

Grrrrrrr on 15:14 - Mar 3 by chrismakin

I tell ya. If I was gaffa hed be training with the u23s for test of season after that. Absolutely awful.

Kept behind after training for an hour's worth of one on one drills....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Grrrrrrr on 15:23 - Mar 3 with 2116 viewschrismakin

Grrrrrrr on 15:20 - Mar 3 by Darth_Koont

I think it was so obvious that he should square it when he reached the penalty area that he thought that’s what the keeper will look to cut out.

But criminal to butcher that. And as above, even if he takes it round the keeper you don’t compound that error with another poor decision when he had time to put his foot on the ball and pick out any one of three teammates.

On the positive side, it’s a good learning moment it didn’t mean lost points. Here’s hoping he scores a goal in future that will be worth much more to you!

I'm starting to think 3-1 is not my friend.

I swore at Sears on sat. Swore at Drinan last night. I cant cope lol.

Grrrrrrr on 15:24 - Mar 3 with 2093 viewschrismakin

Grrrrrrr on 15:22 - Mar 3 by Ewan_Oozami

Kept behind after training for an hour's worth of one on one drills....

It's not even 1 on 1 drills. Its looking up when you have the ball. Listening to the 3 players screaming your name and listening to the dugout shouting square it.

Grrrrrrr on 16:00 - Mar 3 with 1863 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Because hes a fringe League 1 player.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Grrrrrrr on 16:03 - Mar 3 with 1818 viewsnoggin

Defo penalty if he goes down.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Grrrrrrr on 16:09 - Mar 3 with 1766 viewshype313

Can't blame him really, desperate for a goal, impress the new gaffer, one on one in extra time, he fancied his chances.

Obviously I would be saying something different if it was 1-1 on 85 minutes...

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Grrrrrrr on 16:17 - Mar 3 with 1665 viewsBluefish

To be fair the 1st player looks to be running in front of the ball and therefore offside.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Grrrrrrr on 18:33 - Mar 3 with 1357 viewsGlasgowBlue

Grrrrrrr on 15:13 - Mar 3 by Ewan_Oozami

He's a 22 year old professional football player. Not a 12 year old playing in the Kilsyth & Cumbernauld Year 2009's League.

I was coaching kids as young as seven how they should "lift the head" when receiving the ball.

Don't want to be to harsh on the bloke but that lack of awareness isnt something he should be coached to have at his age.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Grrrrrrr on 18:35 - Mar 3 with 1330 viewsTheBoyBlue

I'm staggered at the last third decision making of our players who are - even at this level - paid handsomely for being better at football then most of us.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024