Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brett says 'fingers crossed' on takeover... 21:50 - Mar 3 with 4075 viewsChrisabian

Via LinkedIn; I believe this is his official profile. Please correct if wrong!

Brett says 'fingers crossed' on takeover... on 21:52 - Mar 3 with 3281 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Brett says 'fingers crossed' on takeover... on 21:53 - Mar 3 with 3234 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Is it on or off?

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Brett says 'fingers crossed' on takeover... on 21:53 - Mar 3 with 3247 viewsChrisabian

Just to confirm, it is his genuine profile. Can be seen here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brett-m-johnson-70b148
Brett says 'fingers crossed' on takeover... on 21:54 - Mar 3 with 3219 viewsSpruceMoose

Jason Elliston's post before he edited it after Brett's reply actually said

"I hope Babybel supplies don't run out because of this pandemic!"

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Brett says 'fingers crossed' on takeover... on 21:55 - Mar 3 with 3158 viewsJeff_winger

Why does Marcus seem under NDA but Brett can like posts and do what he wants on social media
Brett says 'fingers crossed' on takeover... on 21:56 - Mar 3 with 3126 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Oh dear.

That's poor.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Brett says 'fingers crossed' on takeover... on 21:56 - Mar 3 with 3127 viewsChrisabian

Brett says 'fingers crossed' on takeover... on 21:55 - Mar 3 by Jeff_winger

Why does Marcus seem under NDA but Brett can like posts and do what he wants on social media

This question also crossed my mind.
Brett says 'fingers crossed' on takeover... on 21:57 - Mar 3 with 3076 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Brett says 'fingers crossed' on takeover... on 21:53 - Mar 3 by Chrisabian

Just to confirm, it is his genuine profile. Can be seen here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brett-m-johnson-70b148

Just to confirm, that is a Photoshop of his genuine profile...

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Login to get fewer ads

Brett says 'fingers crossed' on takeover... on 21:58 - Mar 3 with 3055 viewsTieDyedIn95

Brett says 'fingers crossed' on takeover... on 21:55 - Mar 3 by Jeff_winger

Because liking a decent goal on twitter is hardly disclosing a huge business deal. It was a good goal!

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Brett says 'fingers crossed' on takeover... on 21:58 - Mar 3 with 3028 viewsSpruceMoose

Brett says 'fingers crossed' on takeover... on 21:57 - Mar 3 by Marshalls_Mullet

How on earth are grown adults still falling for this shoite!?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Brett says 'fingers crossed' on takeover... on 22:03 - Mar 3 with 2906 viewsChrisabian

Brett says 'fingers crossed' on takeover... on 21:57 - Mar 3 by Marshalls_Mullet

Haha. It's absolutely his profile. FC Tucson, Phoenix Rising accounts all tagging him in posts going back months and months and months.
Brett says 'fingers crossed' on takeover... on 22:05 - Mar 3 with 2812 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Brett says 'fingers crossed' on takeover... on 22:03 - Mar 3 by Chrisabian

Haha. It's absolutely his profile. FC Tucson, Phoenix Rising accounts all tagging him in posts going back months and months and months.

Your link was his profile.

The image in the OP is a Photoshop version.

Brett says 'fingers crossed' on takeover... on 22:06 - Mar 3 with 2798 viewsSpruceMoose

Brett says 'fingers crossed' on takeover... on 22:03 - Mar 3 by Chrisabian

MM is saying it's been photoshopped.

Brett says 'fingers crossed' on takeover... on 22:08 - Mar 3 with 2725 viewsChrisabian

Brett says 'fingers crossed' on takeover... on 22:06 - Mar 3 by SpruceMoose

MM is saying it's been photoshopped.

Ohhhh, I see. Apologies. It was shared on Twitter by the Ipswich fans account so I took it as gospel.

He has added my connection and responded to me on LinkedIn in the meantime:

Brett says 'fingers crossed' on takeover... on 22:10 - Mar 3 with 2668 viewsBryanPlug

Brett says 'fingers crossed' on takeover... on 21:58 - Mar 3 by SpruceMoose

How on earth are grown adults still falling for this shoite!?

Brett says 'fingers crossed' on takeover... on 22:12 - Mar 3 with 2632 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Brett says 'fingers crossed' on takeover... on 22:08 - Mar 3 by Chrisabian

Ohhhh, I see. Apologies. It was shared on Twitter by the Ipswich fans account so I took it as gospel.

He has added my connection and responded to me on LinkedIn in the meantime:

No probs.

You don't speak for all of us though.

I'm very cautious about these asset managers and their funding.

Brett says 'fingers crossed' on takeover... on 22:13 - Mar 3 with 2597 viewsSamuelowen88

If you look through his LinkedIn he has recently liked a lot of comments regarding the take over.

Poll: England v Wales Score

Brett says 'fingers crossed' on takeover... on 22:14 - Mar 3 with 2568 viewsChrisabian

Brett says 'fingers crossed' on takeover... on 22:12 - Mar 3 by Marshalls_Mullet

No probs.

You don't speak for all of us though.

I'm very cautious about these asset managers and their funding.

Fair enough. I've read enough about their other current projects to be optimistic about the future if they do seal the deal.
Brett says 'fingers crossed' on takeover... on 22:15 - Mar 3 with 2525 viewswkj

Brett says 'fingers crossed' on takeover... on 22:13 - Mar 3 by Samuelowen88

If you look through his LinkedIn he has recently liked a lot of comments regarding the take over.

They guy is clearly one of two things.

A. Part of a takeover

B. An incredible troll

Take your pick

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Brett says 'fingers crossed' on takeover... on 22:16 - Mar 3 with 2482 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Brett says 'fingers crossed' on takeover... on 22:14 - Mar 3 by Chrisabian

Fair enough. I've read enough about their other current projects to be optimistic about the future if they do seal the deal.

They seem to have a lot of plans, not sure they have executed many yet.

Brett says 'fingers crossed' on takeover... on 22:18 - Mar 3 with 2434 viewsBryanPlug

Brett says 'fingers crossed' on takeover... on 22:19 - Mar 3 with 2400 viewsChrisabian

Brett says 'fingers crossed' on takeover... on 22:18 - Mar 3 by BryanPlug

MM means the photo in the OP is photoshopped. I misunderstood also!
Brett says 'fingers crossed' on takeover... on 22:20 - Mar 3 with 2393 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Brett says 'fingers crossed' on takeover... on 22:18 - Mar 3 by BryanPlug

I just think it's fake.

Why would he or the other guy screenshot their conv?

Also looks too much space at the top.

Brett says 'fingers crossed' on takeover... on 22:20 - Mar 3 with 2388 viewsBryanPlug

Brett says 'fingers crossed' on takeover... on 22:16 - Mar 3 by Marshalls_Mullet

They seem to have a lot of plans, not sure they have executed many yet.

Brett says 'fingers crossed' on takeover... on 22:20 - Mar 3 with 2359 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Brett says 'fingers crossed' on takeover... on 22:19 - Mar 3 by Chrisabian

MM means the photo in the OP is photoshopped. I misunderstood also!

Accidental downie.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024