Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can we send the bill to McDonald's? 22:47 - Mar 3 with 828 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/mar/03/covid-deaths-high-in-countries-wit

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Can we send the bill to McDonald's? on 00:34 - Mar 4 with 695 viewsNewcyBlue

GeoffSentence recommended a book a little while ago called Why we eat (too much).

The kindle version I downloaded came with a Covid chapter.

It mentions the Indian slums.

The book as a whole was very interesting.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Can we send the bill to McDonald's? on 08:06 - Mar 4 with 534 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Can we send the bill to McDonald's? on 00:34 - Mar 4 by NewcyBlue

GeoffSentence recommended a book a little while ago called Why we eat (too much).

The kindle version I downloaded came with a Covid chapter.

It mentions the Indian slums.

The book as a whole was very interesting.

Who would have thunk that having s.hit processed junk thrown at us would have such an impact!! It's the markets though or something.

"Among countries where more than half the adult population is overweight, Belgium has the highest level of deaths, followed by Slovenia and the UK. Italy and Portugal are 5th and 6th, while the US is 8th.
Vietnam, by contrast, has the lowest Covid death rate in the world and second lowest level of overweight in the population."

"The results allow for age and are not skewed by poor data from some countries, said Lobstein. Deaths tend to be reported accurately even if hospitalisations are not. They adjusted for GDP and found income levels did not play a part either. “There are rich countries with low levels of overweight, like Japan and South Korea, and they have very low Covid death rates. Equally, there are lower-income countries like South Africa and Brazil, where overweight is now affecting more than half the population, where we see high Covid-19 death rates,” he said.
“We now know that an overweight population is the next pandemic waiting to happen,” said Lobstein.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Can we send the bill to McDonald's? on 08:51 - Mar 4 with 491 views26_Paz

The guardian in fat and unhealthy people get sicker revelation shocker

The Paz Man

Can we send the bill to McDonald's? on 08:55 - Mar 4 with 487 viewsWeWereZombies

Can we send the bill to McDonald's? on 08:51 - Mar 4 by 26_Paz

The guardian in fat and unhealthy people get sicker revelation shocker

Although nowadays their typos are less frequent, and they know about things like when to use capitals and full stops too...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Can we send the bill to McDonald's? on 10:33 - Mar 4 with 385 viewssolemio

I wish now I had not looked after myself. If I were fat and greedy and drank 8 pints a day I might have got my vaccination a week or two sooner.

Well, that seems to be the recommendation and of course from a limiting the virus point of view it clearly makes sense.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024