Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting budget point from yesterday 10:57 - Mar 4 with 516 viewsElderGrizzly

Subtle changes like this can be found throughout the various tax changes made over the last 5 years.
Interesting budget point from yesterday on 11:20 - Mar 4 with 431 viewsSwansea_Blue

They're excellent at slights of hand to give the impression they are reducing tax. And it works with the voter.

I've never understood what's so dirty about us all contributing to fund resources that we all rely on. But there we are, seems people have been conditioned to want the benefits but without paying for it (or paying more when we need more).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Interesting budget point from yesterday on 11:22 - Mar 4 with 405 viewschicoazul

Those crazy right wing Tories and their policies of increasing taxes on the wealthier. They’re going mad!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Interesting budget point from yesterday on 11:31 - Mar 4 with 345 viewsElderGrizzly

Interesting budget point from yesterday on 11:22 - Mar 4 by chicoazul

Those crazy right wing Tories and their policies of increasing taxes on the wealthier. They’re going mad!

To be fair, they also give plenty of loopholes to claw back/reduce for the mega-rich
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024