Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brett M Johnson Takeover - Completed! 13:22 - Mar 4 with 4426 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Now with the training ground land nearing purchase - any idea when the formal Brett M Johnson takeover could be announced? The papers said this week but we're already at Thursday? Some said they were in Preston last week to formalize it with the EFL? Could it be next week? We hear it's imminent but the detail is thin from the media. Evans said he wouldn't make any statement until something more formal was there, but I'd say the stuff with the training ground is pretty formal!

EDIT - COMPLETED!
[Post edited 8 Apr 2021 10:53]

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

Brett M Johnson Takeover - When will it be announced? on 13:46 - Mar 4 with 4349 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Evans did say he's not selling. So he says...

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Brett M Johnson Takeover - When will it be announced? on 13:48 - Mar 4 with 4327 viewsStokieBlue

Why don't you ask Mr Johnson?

Everyone has access to exactly the same sources as you do so asking when the takeover will be announced expecting a different answer to what you know yourself is strange.

Since you want an answer, I'll say April 1st, 11:11:11am.

It's a pointless answer but then this thread is pointless as well.

SB
[Post edited 4 Mar 2021 13:49]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Brett M Johnson Takeover - When will it be announced? on 13:50 - Mar 4 with 4299 viewsLankHenners

Hopefully ASAP so we stop having a dozen threads a day of people wetting themselves over when it’s going to happen.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Brett M Johnson Takeover - When will it be announced? on 10:53 - Mar 5 with 4073 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Brett M Johnson Takeover - When will it be announced? on 13:50 - Mar 4 by LankHenners

Hopefully ASAP so we stop having a dozen threads a day of people wetting themselves over when it’s going to happen.

It's still not announced and the news has dried up. I am worried we've either been played for fools or Evans has declined the offer and that is that.

Brett M Johnson Takeover - When will it be announced? on 10:55 - Mar 5 with 4033 viewsStokieBlue

Brett M Johnson Takeover - When will it be announced? on 10:53 - Mar 5 by BlueWorldOrder

It's still not announced and the news has dried up. I am worried we've either been played for fools or Evans has declined the offer and that is that.

Any chance you could stop doing this in every thread?

Just wait and see what happens. Unfortunately fans have no rights to access news about takeover dealings until it's in the public domain.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Brett M Johnson Takeover - When will it be announced? on 10:56 - Mar 5 with 4037 viewsSomethingBlue

Brett M Johnson Takeover - When will it be announced? on 10:53 - Mar 5 by BlueWorldOrder

There won't be a constant stream of 24-hour news on something like this. It's reached the advanced stage that has been reported but from there it can take some time to get over the line (and obviously there are no guarantees of that). Running commentaries tend not to be available even to well-sourced media once you get to a certain point.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Brett M Johnson Takeover - When will it be announced? on 11:42 - Mar 5 with 3788 viewsElephantintheRoom

When the trustees of the US fireman and police pension fund can be convinced that a moribund club in a faraway land is a 'good investment' for America's silver-haired ex-finest perhaps?

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Brett M Johnson Takeover - When will it be announced? on 15:20 - Mar 18 with 3532 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Devastated now the deal is off.

Login to get fewer ads

Brett M Johnson Takeover - When will it be announced? on 15:18 - Mar 30 with 3042 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Brett M Johnson Takeover - When will it be announced? on 10:55 - Mar 5 by StokieBlue

Any chance you could stop doing this in every thread?

Just wait and see what happens. Unfortunately fans have no rights to access news about takeover dealings until it's in the public domain.

SB

I did but it seems okay for me to talk about this openly again as others have.

So hoping it is back on.

Brett M Johnson Takeover - When will it be announced? on 15:24 - Mar 30 with 2992 viewsWeWereZombies

Brett M Johnson Takeover - When will it be announced? on 15:18 - Mar 30 by BlueWorldOrder

I did but it seems okay for me to talk about this openly again as others have.

So hoping it is back on.

It is back on again

Until it's off again...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Brett M Johnson Takeover - When will it be announced? on 15:26 - Mar 30 with 2959 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Brett M Johnson Takeover - When will it be announced? on 15:24 - Mar 30 by WeWereZombies

It is back on again

Until it's off again...

I really hope this isn't just some admin and that something is happening. I want to see Ipswich progress again and cannot see it happening under Evans. I have been in a deep depression due to Ipswich and the lock down and I am desperate to see something good happen. Life seems some miserable at the moment between an evil Government, COVID and what has happened at Ipswich under Evans. I just want a break and something to enjoy.

Brett M Johnson Takeover - When will it be announced? on 15:27 - Mar 30 with 2955 viewsPJH

Brett M Johnson Takeover - When will it be announced? on 15:24 - Mar 30 by WeWereZombies

It is back on again

Until it's off again...

But not necessarily in that order-E. Morecambe.
Brett M Johnson Takeover - When will it be announced? on 15:27 - Mar 30 with 2953 viewsfooters

Brett M Johnson Takeover - When will it be announced? on 15:26 - Mar 30 by BlueWorldOrder

I really hope this isn't just some admin and that something is happening. I want to see Ipswich progress again and cannot see it happening under Evans. I have been in a deep depression due to Ipswich and the lock down and I am desperate to see something good happen. Life seems some miserable at the moment between an evil Government, COVID and what has happened at Ipswich under Evans. I just want a break and something to enjoy.

Go out and enjoy the sunshine then.

You only get stick because of the sheer volume of your posts on the same subject. It's relentless. You really need to think about your mental health if rumours of a takeover are making you depressed. Not sure how many times people need to tell you this.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Brett M Johnson Takeover - When will it be announced? on 15:31 - Mar 30 with 2929 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Brett M Johnson Takeover - When will it be announced? on 15:27 - Mar 30 by footers

Go out and enjoy the sunshine then.

You only get stick because of the sheer volume of your posts on the same subject. It's relentless. You really need to think about your mental health if rumours of a takeover are making you depressed. Not sure how many times people need to tell you this.

I struggle with communication. I don't understand what is meant sometimes as I have autism and it can be very cloudy especially in an online environment. It was suggested I join the Ipswich forums to help my mental health when I couldn't get to games during lock-down and see friends but it has been hard as written words are harder to understand without the expression or tone of voice. I did even worse on our Facebook groups and was called a number of awful things. I do understand that I do not always explain myself well either. It is a challenge for me. I don't know how else I can explain.

Brett M Johnson Takeover - When will it be announced? on 15:35 - Mar 30 with 2900 viewsfooters

Brett M Johnson Takeover - When will it be announced? on 15:31 - Mar 30 by BlueWorldOrder

I struggle with communication. I don't understand what is meant sometimes as I have autism and it can be very cloudy especially in an online environment. It was suggested I join the Ipswich forums to help my mental health when I couldn't get to games during lock-down and see friends but it has been hard as written words are harder to understand without the expression or tone of voice. I did even worse on our Facebook groups and was called a number of awful things. I do understand that I do not always explain myself well either. It is a challenge for me. I don't know how else I can explain.

That's completely understandable and I'm sorry you got grief on the FB groups, but please try to understand that by posting so much of the same on every thread that you're spoiling others' enjoyment of the board as well.

Just settle down. This could go on for months like most takeovers - it's perfectly normal to have setbacks and hard negotiations in such a process. In fact, a lot of it already had happened before any of us knew about it. You'll do yourself incredible mental damage if you keep obsessing over something which is not in your power to change.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Brett M Johnson Takeover - When will it be announced? on 15:37 - Mar 30 with 2883 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Brett M Johnson Takeover - When will it be announced? on 15:35 - Mar 30 by footers

That's completely understandable and I'm sorry you got grief on the FB groups, but please try to understand that by posting so much of the same on every thread that you're spoiling others' enjoyment of the board as well.

Just settle down. This could go on for months like most takeovers - it's perfectly normal to have setbacks and hard negotiations in such a process. In fact, a lot of it already had happened before any of us knew about it. You'll do yourself incredible mental damage if you keep obsessing over something which is not in your power to change.

Thank you for understanding. I am just feeling a lot of pressure and to explain how it feels to me is the takeover is like Christmas day and yet we are permanently stuck a week before and it drags on. I will try not to post as much if upsets people.

Brett M Johnson Takeover - When will it be announced? on 15:38 - Mar 30 with 2877 viewsmrshallisfit

Brett M Johnson Takeover - When will it be announced? on 15:31 - Mar 30 by BlueWorldOrder

Someone suggested you join this forum to help your mental health? Which sick bast#rd told you to do that?
Brett M Johnson Takeover - When will it be announced? on 16:00 - Mar 30 with 2773 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Brett M Johnson Takeover - When will it be announced? on 15:37 - Mar 30 by BlueWorldOrder

Thank you for understanding. I am just feeling a lot of pressure and to explain how it feels to me is the takeover is like Christmas day and yet we are permanently stuck a week before and it drags on. I will try not to post as much if upsets people.

You're not ruining my enjoyment mate, you do you. It's an interactive forum and the beauty of it is we are all different. I hope being part of the TWTD community helps with your head space, keep comming back.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Brett M Johnson Takeover - When will it be announced? on 16:09 - Mar 30 with 2711 viewsWeWereZombies

Brett M Johnson Takeover - When will it be announced? on 15:37 - Mar 30 by BlueWorldOrder

Your posts do not upset me at all, and if they upset anyone else then that TWTDuser needs to grow up a bit. I apologise for taking the p1ss out of you. You have explained yourself well and I was out of order. Like our never ending fish pun threads there are times when I cannot stop myself joining in too frequently too. As footers has suggested, there is a World (even under the Covid restrictions) to dive into and lose yourself away from the trials and tribulations of Ipswich Town. Do you ever use anything like this when it all seems too much?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Brett M Johnson Takeover - When will it be announced? on 16:12 - Mar 30 with 2698 viewsgreyhound

Brett M Johnson Takeover - When will it be announced? on 16:00 - Mar 30 by BlueandTruesince82

You're not ruining my enjoyment mate, you do you. It's an interactive forum and the beauty of it is we are all different. I hope being part of the TWTD community helps with your head space, keep comming back.

Nothing is real until an emergency pod gets announced and so far none are scheduled. Don't forget to like and subscribe for that... Lol
Brett M Johnson Takeover - When will it be announced? on 16:25 - Mar 30 with 2600 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Brett M Johnson Takeover - When will it be announced? on 15:38 - Mar 30 by mrshallisfit

Someone suggested you join this forum to help your mental health? Which sick bast#rd told you to do that?

My dad!

Brett M Johnson Takeover - When will it be announced? on 17:09 - Mar 30 with 2453 viewsPJH

I just want to wish you well, I see on another thread that you are maybe taking a break from TWTD.

I think that you should do whatever you think is best for you at this moment and if you decide that staying away from here is for the best then do it.

The internet, in all its forms, can be a good place and it can be a horrible place and in that respect, it is like the World because in the World there are some good people and some horrible people.
Brett M Johnson Takeover - When will it be announced? on 17:13 - Mar 30 with 2425 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

You're not upsetting me either. I can also see how wanting the latest information on a story (particularly something as open ended as the takeover) can be quite addictive. I can also find it hard to switch off and forget about it so you are not alone.

At the end of the day the club will be sold or not, either way it will still be there for you. The one thing you can say for Evans is he doesn't present an immediate threat to our existence!

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

Brett M Johnson Takeover - When will it be announced? on 10:52 - Apr 8 with 1746 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Brett M Johnson Takeover - When will it be announced? on 17:13 - Mar 30 by Charlie_pl_baxter

You're not upsetting me either. I can also see how wanting the latest information on a story (particularly something as open ended as the takeover) can be quite addictive. I can also find it hard to switch off and forget about it so you are not alone.

At the end of the day the club will be sold or not, either way it will still be there for you. The one thing you can say for Evans is he doesn't present an immediate threat to our existence!

Thanks for the support. I was having a bad time as of posting this and was looking to football to help drag me out of a hole. I feel much better now it has all been announced and I don't feel like people are trying to mislead me. Emotionally it can be a hard place.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024