Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Talking about our resource compared to the rest of the league..... 14:03 - Mar 4 with 747 viewsitfcjoe

.....we've managed to recruit a player from another team, to relocate to the other end of the country to just be a coach here......and that team, up until Tuesday were above us in the league

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Talking about our resource compared to the rest of the league..... on 14:05 - Mar 4 with 698 viewsGeoffSentence

We are big time.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Talking about our resource compared to the rest of the league..... on 14:05 - Mar 4 with 691 viewsabracaDOBRA_

well when you put it like that
Talking about our resource compared to the rest of the league..... on 14:07 - Mar 4 with 656 viewsportmanking

I mean, he was an ageing, injury-prone midfielder that's barely kicked a ball for them since joining on a short-term deal, but I do take your point.
Talking about our resource compared to the rest of the league..... on 14:07 - Mar 4 with 638 viewsgtsb1966

Even when the wage cap was in i still thought we had more of a pulling power than most clubs in this division. Simply playing in front of 16,000+ fans every other week in a big stadium should sway most players.
Talking about our resource compared to the rest of the league..... on 14:08 - Mar 4 with 623 viewsEwan_Oozami

Probably left some stuff here from when he played for us and wanted to come back and get it?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Talking about our resource compared to the rest of the league..... on 14:10 - Mar 4 with 572 viewsSwansea_Blue

Wasn't part of his role a ruse to allow him to do the other part? I can't remember whether that was the playing bit or the coach bit though.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Talking about our resource compared to the rest of the league..... on 14:10 - Mar 4 with 560 viewscaptainfantastic

imagine its a nice pay rise for the lad, can't have been on much at Accy at his age

Poll: player of the season so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024