Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Journeys which you wish you had truncated: 14:06 - Mar 4 with 504 viewsNthQldITFC

Twenty six years ago today I was driving up the M6 to Manchester. I wish I had turned back.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Journeys which you wish you had truncated: on 14:08 - Mar 4 with 478 viewsKeno

to be honest I'd feel like that any day I was driving to Manchester

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Journeys which you wish you had truncated: on 14:10 - Mar 4 with 461 viewsLeBlue

I was there that day too. Mate was a Man U season ticket holder, he couldn't go so leant me his ticket - Stretford End.
Journeys which you wish you had truncated: on 14:10 - Mar 4 with 445 viewsSwansea_Blue

Journeys which you wish you had truncated: on 14:10 - Mar 4 by LeBlue

I was there that day too. Mate was a Man U season ticket holder, he couldn't go so leant me his ticket - Stretford End.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Journeys which you wish you had truncated: on 14:51 - Mar 4 with 353 viewsfactual_blue

You are Craig Forrest, and I claim my £9.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Journeys which you wish you had truncated: on 15:10 - Mar 4 with 320 viewsPendejo

As can often happen with football... that was a great weekend.

Took a mini bus load up to Sheffield on the Friday to stay with a mate. Mini bus passengers included my wife at the time and a sacrificial female offering to keep my mate warm in bed.

The ladies stayed in Sheffield shopping and we hopped on a trans-Penine rattler to Manchester.

At half time I met up with another mate and told him I didn't think I had enough fingers for the final score.

As the Mexican wave came around the stadium we had a quick discussion as to whether to join in, we did, much to the appreciation of the Manure fans.

Out sang them in the team back into the city then had a great night in Sheffield, watched a Prince Naseem fight in a pub with a load of Blades fans.

Great weekend, shame about the result.

As for original question? Liverpool away in League Cup in 80s, coach broke down on way home, didn't get home until it was time to go to work... Knackered

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024