Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ok if the takeover is not happening 16:40 - Mar 4 with 928 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at the owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Ok if the takeover is not happening on 16:42 - Mar 4 with 909 viewsBlueWorldOrder

If Evans remains I can't see the club progressing. We have seen another player injured today for example, it's no coincidence this keeps happening at Ipswich. There is something very wrong here. Another season of this and it will all end in tears.

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

Ok if the takeover is not happening on 16:42 - Mar 4 with 905 viewsMetal_Hacker

Stop this ffs !!!!

Who said it isn't happening

Just chill ,wait and see bl00dy hell

Poll: If it were one or the other

Ok if the takeover is not happening on 17:15 - Mar 4 with 823 viewsBryanPlug

Ok if the takeover is not happening on 16:42 - Mar 4 by Metal_Hacker

Stop this ffs !!!!

Who said it isn't happening

Just chill ,wait and see bl00dy hell

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Ok if the takeover is not happening on 17:25 - Mar 4 with 794 viewsBlueastheycome

Give over.

The only reason why Evans is now thinking about pulling the plug is because there’s a sniff we may get promoted now so he’s not set to lose so much money in terms of value of the club etc
Ok if the takeover is not happening on 18:34 - Mar 4 with 729 viewsStewart27

Ok if the takeover is not happening on 17:25 - Mar 4 by Blueastheycome

Give over.

The only reason why Evans is now thinking about pulling the plug is because there’s a sniff we may get promoted now so he’s not set to lose so much money in terms of value of the club etc

Another moronic Evans moment.

“Do you know what? Maybe I should try and get Ipswich promoted.”

This is much better for business Marcus.
Ok if the takeover is not happening on 18:49 - Mar 4 with 665 viewsChrisd

We need the takeover if we want to progress as a club. I appreciate it’s a risk, but under ME we just aren’t going anywhere significant. If he hasn’t learnt after 14 years of ownership from his mistakes, he never is. I just hope the rumours are true. Cook’s appointment was a huge shot in the arm for all concerned, new ownership would be as big, if not bigger. Sadly, I can see ME remaining at the helm, which would be hugely deflating.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2021 18:50]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Ok if the takeover is not happening on 11:48 - Mar 5 with 486 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Ok if the takeover is not happening on 18:49 - Mar 4 by Chrisd

We need the takeover if we want to progress as a club. I appreciate it’s a risk, but under ME we just aren’t going anywhere significant. If he hasn’t learnt after 14 years of ownership from his mistakes, he never is. I just hope the rumours are true. Cook’s appointment was a huge shot in the arm for all concerned, new ownership would be as big, if not bigger. Sadly, I can see ME remaining at the helm, which would be hugely deflating.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2021 18:50]

ME was a risk and it turned out to be a bad one, we'd have never thought League One would have been the result of his ownership. We all assumed we would be promoted in a few seasons and back on a good track financially with the debt wiped out. The opposite happened.

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

Ok if the takeover is not happening on 11:50 - Mar 5 with 472 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Jesus. You were all on it 4 days ago, now because of ME's statement, who has a track record of being entirely honest and transparent with us, you're all on it not happening.

Frankly, you've got more reverse gears than an Italian tank.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024