Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’ve heard a mention of Saturday not being a 3pm kick off... 21:21 - Mar 4 with 516 viewshoppy

Is there any truth in that?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I’ve heard a mention of Saturday not being a 3pm kick off... on 21:23 - Mar 4 with 490 viewschrismakin

According to o'neill there is no rush in not making it a 1pm kickoff.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

I’ve heard a mention of Saturday not being a 3pm kick off... on 21:24 - Mar 4 with 482 viewsJ2BLUE

It's a nighttime kick off now. Gillingham have asked everyone in a 3 mile radius to shine a torch in the direction of the ground.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I’ve heard a mention of Saturday not being a 3pm kick off... on 21:25 - Mar 4 with 477 viewsPJH

I think Saturday actually kicks off just after midnight tomorrow night but that is not def info.
I’ve heard a mention of Saturday not being a 3pm kick off... on 21:40 - Mar 4 with 426 viewscatch74

They’ve moved it forward to Evans can attend and then sign over the club before 4pm - as that’s when he likes to take his tea.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

I’ve heard a mention of Saturday not being a 3pm kick off... on 21:41 - Mar 4 with 425 viewshoppy

I’ve heard a mention of Saturday not being a 3pm kick off... on 21:24 - Mar 4 by J2BLUE

It's a nighttime kick off now. Gillingham have asked everyone in a 3 mile radius to shine a torch in the direction of the ground.

Will they be playing Westlife really loud throughout, just in case anyone is tempted to put the torch away on their phones and they’re fairly close to the ground?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I’ve heard a mention of Saturday not being a 3pm kick off... on 21:53 - Mar 4 with 365 viewsChurchman

I’ve heard a mention of Saturday not being a 3pm kick off... on 21:23 - Mar 4 by chrismakin

According to o'neill there is no rush in not making it a 1pm kickoff.

Ok, it’s a bit of a hole, but can get two pints of Doombar for £6 in Gillingham. I think the 1pm kick off time is to enable the lads to get a few beers in before going home for tea and medals.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024