Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Cook looks like every other chap in the homeless shelter I visited earlier 01:51 - Mar 5 with 753 viewsBLUEBEAT

Just an observation

Poll: W or W

Paul Cook looks like every other chap in the homeless shelter I visited earlier on 08:55 - Mar 5 with 616 viewsJohnTy

I was trying to imagine Alf Ramsey with his rather tortured Received Pronunciation wearing that hat. Times have changed.
Paul Cook looks like every other chap in the homeless shelter I visited earlier on 09:01 - Mar 5 with 604 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Clean shaven, grinning, white-teethed, bubbly and good-humoured.

Well done you for making their lives so good. That shelter must be a lot better place for your wisdom and humour. Keep up your great service to their community.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Paul Cook looks like every other chap in the homeless shelter I visited earlier on 09:01 - Mar 5 with 602 viewsNthQldITFC

A strange observation, too. Perhaps you are subtly pointing out that we are all the same underneath? Or are the 'chaps' there all enthusiastic, successful, popular football managers as well?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Paul Cook looks like every other chap in the homeless shelter I visited earlier on 09:07 - Mar 5 with 574 viewsMookamoo

He does look a tad like a bin man...

Paul Cook looks like every other chap in the homeless shelter I visited earlier on 09:20 - Mar 5 with 538 viewsChurchman

Paul Cook looks like every other chap in the homeless shelter I visited earlier on 09:07 - Mar 5 by Mookamoo

He does look a tad like a bin man...

Ahh, Brian Nunn, played by the great Warren Clarke in ‘Bin Divers’, Lovejoy. Great series.
Paul Cook looks like every other chap in the homeless shelter I visited earlier on 09:38 - Mar 5 with 497 viewsNthQldITFC

Paul Cook looks like every other chap in the homeless shelter I visited earlier on 09:20 - Mar 5 by Churchman

Ahh, Brian Nunn, played by the great Warren Clarke in ‘Bin Divers’, Lovejoy. Great series.

It's unbelievable how many of the most famous actors had a guest spot in Lovejoy, from John Gielgud to Linda Gray, Brian Blessed to Ken Campbell. I suspect they must all have been clamouring to get on there in the 80s. It had a wonderful ambience to every episode, and Tinker Dill is one of my heroes!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024