Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watched Cook presser last night was really impressed 12:22 - Mar 5 with 1111 viewsIP4_Blue

Even journo from Sky said I don't know you but you come across as very likeable hopefully players will really buy into him, reminds me alittle of Joe Royle. I then watched back on Lambert's first presser and he did mention about playing for top clubs!

I believe Cook knows there is a takeover and it is coming, sure it will happen judging by Phil's comments so let's chill it will happen when it does
Watched Cook presser last night was really impressed on 12:40 - Mar 5 with 1010 viewsSuperblue95

Just watched it and found him really likeable and a breath of fresh air.

Really hope things work out with him

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Watched Cook presser last night was really impressed on 12:43 - Mar 5 with 994 viewsunstableblue

A win Saturday would really set him up nicely for Lincoln

It does seem he’s going to slowly tweak working with Gill rather than whole sale change

I think we’ll see immediate improvements in width and forward momentum- well let’s hope so

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Watched Cook presser last night was really impressed on 12:58 - Mar 5 with 937 viewsIllinoisblue

He looks like he’s happy to be with us, happy to be working in football. Unlike Lambert who always gave the impression he thought the football world owed him a living.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Watched Cook presser last night was really impressed on 13:01 - Mar 5 with 907 viewsBluespeed225

And as a scouse he'll have that 'lovely sense of humour'..
Watched Cook presser last night was really impressed on 13:23 - Mar 5 with 813 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Watched Cook presser last night was really impressed on 12:58 - Mar 5 by Illinoisblue

He looks like he’s happy to be with us, happy to be working in football. Unlike Lambert who always gave the impression he thought the football world owed him a living.

He was a popular appointment though. Had he played us a bit more defensively in the Championship we would have stayed up and we may have actually done something under Lambert. Taking Ipswich into League One with all the problems the club has was always going to be a bit of a challenge despite some who thought, and still think, we can walk it.

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

Watched Cook presser last night was really impressed on 13:43 - Mar 5 with 758 viewsMrTown

He a class act, on and off the pitch. True gent.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Watched Cook presser last night was really impressed on 14:56 - Mar 5 with 611 viewsRadlett_blue

Jewell was a bubbly, impressive character when he took control of Town. Performances & results improved & most of us took to him.
While I think Cook is potentially a much better appointment than Jewell ever was - and we are a division lower - I don't think we should get carried away on the basis of a press conference, or a win on Saturday.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Watched Cook presser last night was really impressed on 15:07 - Mar 5 with 584 viewsIllinoisblue

Watched Cook presser last night was really impressed on 13:23 - Mar 5 by BlueWorldOrder

He was a popular appointment though. Had he played us a bit more defensively in the Championship we would have stayed up and we may have actually done something under Lambert. Taking Ipswich into League One with all the problems the club has was always going to be a bit of a challenge despite some who thought, and still think, we can walk it.

I’m not sure “played a bit more defensively” would have been quite enough to see us stay up. We were shockingly poor and feeble that season. Worse than Bolton who almost went out of business.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024