Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve Evans seems to think Paul Cook will take us up 13:19 - Mar 5 with 4421 viewsBlueWorldOrder

[He has gone to a giant and one thing that giant will be is in the Championship under Cooky. I never thought it would happen under where they have been in the last year or so. Paul Cook changes it for Ipswich Town.]

Almost dead cert.

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

Steve Evans seems to think Paul Cook will take us up on 13:31 - Mar 25 with 602 viewssolemio

Steve Evans seems to think Paul Cook will take us up on 13:16 - Mar 25 by footers

At least you've been consistent with your childish impatience.

Is being consistently silly better than occasional bouts of silliness?

Ditto impatience.
Steve Evans seems to think Paul Cook will take us up on 13:31 - Mar 25 with 602 viewsStokieBlue

Steve Evans seems to think Paul Cook will take us up on 13:15 - Mar 25 by BlueWorldOrder

I am still not impressed. We've played terribly under Cook and the response from the players (who you all keep telling me are good) has been terrible. So either Cook isn't able to get anything out of these players because they are no good, or like Lambert, he's not a very good manager. I appreciate it's early days but considering we were playing well before he arrived, the change is the biggest slide we have seen in performances from any incoming manager at Ipswich. If he cannot improve it withing a year he must go.

If you think he should have a year then what exactly is the point of the post?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Steve Evans seems to think Paul Cook will take us up on 13:33 - Mar 25 with 594 viewsfooters

Steve Evans seems to think Paul Cook will take us up on 13:31 - Mar 25 by solemio

Is being consistently silly better than occasional bouts of silliness?

Ditto impatience.

To appreciate the light, there must be darkness. The world is a rich tapestry and yadda yadda yadda.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Steve Evans seems to think Paul Cook will take us up on 10:35 - Mar 30 with 495 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Steve Evans seems to think Paul Cook will take us up on 13:25 - Mar 25 by SpruceMoose

FFS.

We're now playing the worse football since relegation and he's looking more Paul Hurst than Mick McCarthy. If you are not worried you should be.

Steve Evans seems to think Paul Cook will take us up on 15:59 - Apr 22 with 373 viewsBlueWorldOrder

So far Evans has been way off the mark on Cook.

Steve Evans seems to think Paul Cook will take us up on 16:25 - May 13 with 262 viewsBlueWorldOrder

How little I knew....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024