Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boycott BACK ON 18:54 - Mar 5 with 4365 viewsistanblue

With Evans saying nothing's happening on the takeover front, fans need to act NOW to show that the appointment of a new manager will not appease us. Paul Cook is a good appointment no doubt, but the lack of infrastructure and leadership at the club is still the same as under Lambert. The boycott of the club needs to be maintained until Evans finally gets the message and actively looks to sell the club.
Boycott BACK ON on 18:55 - Mar 5 with 3009 viewsJ2BLUE

Nah you're alright. Maybe see what happens in the next couple of months.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Boycott BACK ON on 18:55 - Mar 5 with 2991 viewsStokieBlue

As discussed previously.

You boycott whatever you like, the vast majority on here were focusing on the return of the Ham and the leaving of the Lambert.

With regards to the takeover, the daily flouncing is becoming too much.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Boycott BACK ON on 18:58 - Mar 5 with 2953 viewsEwan_Oozami

"More flares please, Gaston!"

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Boycott BACK ON on 18:59 - Mar 5 with 2943 viewsPattiswickBlue

I would rather watch and support Ipswich under the excellent appointment of Paul Cook! We wanted Lambert out and it has happened, let’s now get behind Cook and the lads for a very realistic promotion push!

If you cannot tell the Cook appointment has brought my passion back for my club.

Come On You Blues!
Boycott BACK ON on 19:01 - Mar 5 with 2904 viewsWD19

No it isn't.
Boycott BACK ON on 19:02 - Mar 5 with 2900 viewssaffers12

Boycott BACK ON on 18:59 - Mar 5 by PattiswickBlue

I would rather watch and support Ipswich under the excellent appointment of Paul Cook! We wanted Lambert out and it has happened, let’s now get behind Cook and the lads for a very realistic promotion push!

If you cannot tell the Cook appointment has brought my passion back for my club.

Come On You Blues!

I second that
Boycott BACK ON on 19:02 - Mar 5 with 2899 viewsFixed_It

Sorry. I'm not boycotting. If I wanted to spite my face I'd cut off my nose. But I don't.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Boycott BACK ON on 19:02 - Mar 5 with 2891 viewswkj

As far as I was aware the boycott was more around Paul Lambert and the treatment of Phil Ham. Although many of us are keen to see the takeover of ITFC, it has nothing to do with boycott action.

To mutate this into something else would do little more than to show Paul Cook we don't believe in his ability to make change and quite frankly be quite tinpot.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

Boycott BACK ON on 19:03 - Mar 5 with 2892 viewsSitfcB

There’s never really been a boycott towards Evans, it was effectively towards Lambert, although obviously the decision was down to Evans.

We’ve got what we wanted now and a whole new load of optimism!

Can’t be certain the takeover is off either.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Boycott BACK ON on 19:05 - Mar 5 with 2851 viewsjeera

There is no "The boycott" in the way you speak of.

You seem to be holding your own boycott and pushing a slightly different agenda.

As others point out, (again), the manager we wanted out has gone, a particular favourite as the replacement in in place, and Mr Ham has been reinstated.

There is no indication atm if the takeover will go through, may be stalling, or indeed reaching its final stages.

With no further information at this point, there is nothing to protest about.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Boycott BACK ON on 19:07 - Mar 5 with 2830 viewsJ2BLUE

Boycott BACK ON on 19:05 - Mar 5 by jeera

There is no "The boycott" in the way you speak of.

You seem to be holding your own boycott and pushing a slightly different agenda.

As others point out, (again), the manager we wanted out has gone, a particular favourite as the replacement in in place, and Mr Ham has been reinstated.

There is no indication atm if the takeover will go through, may be stalling, or indeed reaching its final stages.

With no further information at this point, there is nothing to protest about.

In relation to that last line the well placed sources we do have all suggest it's well advanced. So a protest now would make zero sense.

Truly impaired.

Boycott BACK ON on 19:11 - Mar 5 with 2776 viewsjeera

Boycott BACK ON on 19:07 - Mar 5 by J2BLUE

In relation to that last line the well placed sources we do have all suggest it's well advanced. So a protest now would make zero sense.

No, if anything it might help to fcuk everything up.

Load of whiney Brits etc...

Btw I hate it when they calls us all Brits. Who, apart from Americans, calls us Brits?

Boycott BACK ON on 19:11 - Mar 5 with 2779 viewsCokeIsKey

You do realise the takeover is still probably on right?

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

It's almost like people think it's like going to buy some sweets from a shop on 19:14 - Mar 5 with 2736 viewsdavblue

Boycott BACK ON on 19:07 - Mar 5 by J2BLUE

it will be done when it's done and it could all fall apart.
Boycott BACK ON on 19:15 - Mar 5 with 2724 viewsJ2BLUE

Boycott BACK ON on 19:11 - Mar 5 by jeera

Btw I hate it when they calls us all Brits. Who, apart from Americans, calls us Brits?

Brit doesn't bother me really.

Most Americans i've know refer to me as English. They don't seem to bother with Britain/British.

I always wondered if it bothered the Northern Irish that Brexit was called Brexit and not...er...something more inclusive.

Truly impaired.

Boycott BACK ON on 19:17 - Mar 5 with 2703 viewsjeera

Boycott BACK ON on 19:15 - Mar 5 by J2BLUE

Brit doesn't bother me really.

Most Americans i've know refer to me as English. They don't seem to bother with Britain/British.

I always wondered if it bothered the Northern Irish that Brexit was called Brexit and not...er...something more inclusive.

NI is part of Britain J2.

Just not Gt. Britain.

Boycott BACK ON on 19:17 - Mar 5 with 2709 viewsRadioOrwell

I bought my first ever ifollow for tomorrow.
No boycott here.
Boycott BACK ON on 19:22 - Mar 5 with 2673 viewsNthQldITFC

FFS - why not bring back W.G. Grace while your at it, the series is gone!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Boycott BACK ON on 19:23 - Mar 5 with 2667 viewsN2_Blue

No i don't agree with this at all.

I don't think Evans has done a good job...but he is also not a 'bad' owner and i don't hate him...i just wish he wasn't so stubborn. He will sell when the right offer comes.

I want him to make better decisions for the club, implement a structure and appoint a football person to make the decisions for the club and he take a back seat. But he doesn't have to go...i appreciate the money he puts in each year....which could easily be more than any new investors who buy the club....remember that.

Evans has effectively invested nearly 100 million in this club if he writes off the debt which he has always said he would when selling. That is quite remarkable from an owner really...BCWYWF.

Sure i want new ownership if it will provide adequate investment and they will put the club first...i'm not sure this Gamechanger 20 group will do that.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2021 19:44]

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Boycott BACK ON on 19:26 - Mar 5 with 2635 viewsJ2BLUE

Boycott BACK ON on 19:17 - Mar 5 by jeera

NI is part of Britain J2.

Just not Gt. Britain.

I thought Britain was England, Scotland and Wales?

British Isles the above and the whole of Ireland?

Truly impaired.

Boycott BACK ON on 19:29 - Mar 5 with 2605 viewsNthQldITFC

Boycott BACK ON on 19:26 - Mar 5 by J2BLUE

England, Wales and Scotland are Great Britain (great as in the greater or bigger of the two main islands), but both main islands and all of the little islands, comprise the British Isles. Thus 'The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Island'.

What about Ferne Brittain I hear you ask?

Edit: Or Fern Britton as she will insist on calling herself.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2021 19:30]

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Boycott BACK ON on 19:30 - Mar 5 with 2592 viewsjeera

Boycott BACK ON on 19:26 - Mar 5 by J2BLUE

Ok.

Great = Greater; i.e. the mainland, so England, Scotland, Wales.

Britain = Those 3 and NI, otherwise known as the UK.

If you were in a bar in the Republic I wouldn't refer to them as part of the British Isles if I were you.

Some aren't fans of that [presumed] association.

Boycott BACK ON on 19:30 - Mar 5 with 2592 viewsMattinLondon

Boycott BACK ON on 19:11 - Mar 5 by jeera

Mainly tennis fans.
Boycott BACK ON on 19:31 - Mar 5 with 2591 viewsJ2BLUE

Boycott BACK ON on 19:29 - Mar 5 by NthQldITFC

England, Wales and Scotland are Great Britain (great as in the greater or bigger of the two main islands), but both main islands and all of the little islands, comprise the British Isles. Thus 'The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Island'.

What about Ferne Brittain I hear you ask?

Edit: Or Fern Britton as she will insist on calling herself.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2021 19:30]

That's basically what I just posted...

Truly impaired.

Boycott BACK ON on 19:34 - Mar 5 with 2567 viewsDavidMcGoldrought

Boycott BACK ON on 19:23 - Mar 5 by N2_Blue

No i don't agree with this at all.

I don't think Evans has done a good job...but he is also not a 'bad' owner and i don't hate him...i just wish he wasn't so stubborn. He will sell when the right offer comes.

I want him to make better decisions for the club, implement a structure and appoint a football person to make the decisions for the club and he take a back seat. But he doesn't have to go...i appreciate the money he puts in each year....which could easily be more than any new investors who buy the club....remember that.

Evans has effectively invested nearly 100 million in this club if he writes off the debt which he has always said he would when selling. That is quite remarkable from an owner really...BCWYWF.

Sure i want new ownership if it will provide adequate investment and they will put the club first...i'm not sure this Gamechanger 20 group will do that.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2021 19:44]

Hear Hear!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024