Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boycott BACK ON 18:54 - Mar 5 with 4372 viewsistanblue

With Evans saying nothing's happening on the takeover front, fans need to act NOW to show that the appointment of a new manager will not appease us. Paul Cook is a good appointment no doubt, but the lack of infrastructure and leadership at the club is still the same as under Lambert. The boycott of the club needs to be maintained until Evans finally gets the message and actively looks to sell the club.
Boycott BACK ON on 19:34 - Mar 5 with 793 viewsNthQldITFC

Boycott BACK ON on 19:30 - Mar 5 by MattinLondon

Mainly tennis fans.

Nice forced grin, number 2, how come you don't have any feet?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Boycott BACK ON on 19:35 - Mar 5 with 788 viewsjeera

Boycott BACK ON on 19:31 - Mar 5 by J2BLUE

That's basically what I just posted...

Misread NthQld's post as UK and NI.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2021 19:38]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Boycott BACK ON on 19:36 - Mar 5 with 788 viewsNthQldITFC

Boycott BACK ON on 19:31 - Mar 5 by J2BLUE

That's basically what I just posted...

Well that's what happens when I'm thinking about Fearne COTTON on a friday night. There's not much blood in my head.

Boycott BACK ON on 19:36 - Mar 5 with 786 viewsJ2BLUE

Boycott BACK ON on 19:30 - Mar 5 by jeera

Ok.

Great = Greater; i.e. the mainland, so England, Scotland, Wales.

Britain = Those 3 and NI, otherwise known as the UK.

If you were in a bar in the Republic I wouldn't refer to them as part of the British Isles if I were you.

Some aren't fans of that [presumed] association.

Thank you.

Yes I wouldn't have said that in Dublin!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Boycott BACK ON on 19:38 - Mar 5 with 780 viewsNthQldITFC

Boycott BACK ON on 19:35 - Mar 5 by jeera

Misread NthQld's post as UK and NI.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2021 19:38]

Ooh, you devil, you changed it before I could jump on you!

Boycott BACK ON on 19:38 - Mar 5 with 773 viewsjeera

Boycott BACK ON on 19:38 - Mar 5 by NthQldITFC

Ooh, you devil, you changed it before I could jump on you!

Ha!

Next time.

Boycott BACK ON on 19:40 - Mar 5 with 769 viewsfabian_illness

This boycott, will it be led by the Judaean People’s Front or the People’s Front of Judaea?
Boycott BACK ON on 19:40 - Mar 5 with 767 viewsJ2BLUE

Boycott BACK ON on 19:36 - Mar 5 by NthQldITFC

Well that's what happens when I'm thinking about Fearne COTTON on a friday night. There's not much blood in my head.

Ha fair enough!

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

Boycott BACK ON on 19:40 - Mar 5 with 762 viewsjeera

Boycott BACK ON on 19:40 - Mar 5 by fabian_illness

This boycott, will it be led by the Judaean People’s Front or the People’s Front of Judaea?

That is a separate thread and its own 10 pager right there.

Boycott BACK ON on 19:44 - Mar 5 with 751 viewsjeera

Boycott BACK ON on 19:36 - Mar 5 by J2BLUE

Thank you.

Yes I wouldn't have said that in Dublin!

I used to text in to the awful Jon Gaunt when he was doing his daily propaganda shows on TalkSport years ago.

He would keep banging on about putting the 'Great' back into Great Britain.

It used to wind me up but he never once acknowledged my texts the C.

I have had foreigners ask why we think we're so effing great in the past and it doesn't help when morons like him get on the radio and keep repeating it in some brain-washing exercise.

Boycott BACK ON on 19:47 - Mar 5 with 743 viewsJ2BLUE

Boycott BACK ON on 19:44 - Mar 5 by jeera

I used to text in to the awful Jon Gaunt when he was doing his daily propaganda shows on TalkSport years ago.

I have had foreigners ask why we think we're so effing great in the past and it doesn't help when morons like him get on the radio and keep repeating it in some brain-washing exercise.

MBGA

Truly impaired.

Boycott BACK ON on 19:48 - Mar 5 with 736 viewsDarth_Koont

Evans’s support/not enough support of the club is a greyer area than bingo night on a cruise ship.

As J2 says, let’s see where we are in a couple of months. Getting the right manager is key and hopefully that’s the Cookie Monster. Let’s leave him be for a minute before we burn the place down.

Pronouns: He/Him

Boycott BACK ON on 19:51 - Mar 5 with 723 viewskhurst_848

Trouble is you need a plan, honestly think Marcus used us and the statement as a negotiation tool yes matcus isn’t great but there are far worse around.yes I want change but not anyone but Marcus
Boycott BACK ON on 19:52 - Mar 5 with 718 views81Legends

Time to get behind the team and our new manager. Be the 12th Man, even if we can't be there.
Regardless of whether the takeover happens, it won't impact this season. We've had enough negativity. Promotion is a possibility so COYB.
Boycott BACK ON on 19:58 - Mar 5 with 702 viewsSwansea_Blue

You’ve got a bit of a point as the fans seem ridiculously easily placated. One carefully crafted press release and people are nodding along. This is from the same organisation who only a week ago were trying to slur Blue Action in the national press with proven lies.

Evans is past redemption as far as I’m concerned. Why would you give him the benefit of the doubt after 13 years of misery taking us to our lowest league position for generations? Yes he’s spent shedloads (often due to his own mismanagement) but are we fans of accounting practices or of a football club? Surely we have to judge him on what’s happened to the football side? Not that he’s been good financially either - £100 m debt to fail isn’t the plus many people seem to think it is.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Boycott BACK ON on 20:01 - Mar 5 with 682 viewsJ2BLUE

Boycott BACK ON on 19:58 - Mar 5 by Swansea_Blue

You’ve got a bit of a point as the fans seem ridiculously easily placated. One carefully crafted press release and people are nodding along. This is from the same organisation who only a week ago were trying to slur Blue Action in the national press with proven lies.

Evans is past redemption as far as I’m concerned. Why would you give him the benefit of the doubt after 13 years of misery taking us to our lowest league position for generations? Yes he’s spent shedloads (often due to his own mismanagement) but are we fans of accounting practices or of a football club? Surely we have to judge him on what’s happened to the football side? Not that he’s been good financially either - £100 m debt to fail isn’t the plus many people seem to think it is.

No we are looking to the immediate battle. The wider conflict will go on if there's no sale but right now the priority is supporting Cook getting us out of this league.

Truly impaired.

Boycott BACK ON on 20:02 - Mar 5 with 672 viewsjeera

Boycott BACK ON on 19:58 - Mar 5 by Swansea_Blue

Not sure about use of the word 'debt' there Swanners, but sure, we all feel his ownership has failed.

But, if things are happening as reported, then now would certainly not be the time to be putting off the potential buyers.

If it falls through then maybe then there needs to be a fuss, even making a piece of fence netting a bit grubby again maybe.

Boycott BACK ON on 20:06 - Mar 5 with 655 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Boycott BACK ON on 20:07 - Mar 5 with 653 viewshaynes_toe1

Regardless of the takeover the OP has a point.

Our fans are way too soft and whenever pressure starts to mount on Evans for consistently getting things wrong on an almost unmatchable scale our fans are always instantly swayed by making a manager change.

It doesn't even matter if he gets it wrong again, it always buys him time. I mean Lambert was clearly wrong from really early on but Evans still bought himself a free 2 year period of no pressure by appointing him.

Sad but true.
Boycott BACK ON on 20:09 - Mar 5 with 650 viewsDarth_Koont

Boycott BACK ON on 19:44 - Mar 5 by jeera

It’s a religion and a comfort blanket quite simply.

The thought of dealing with the world on its own terms scares them sh!tless.

Pronouns: He/Him

Boycott BACK ON on 20:15 - Mar 5 with 622 viewsfooters

Are you the Popular Ipswich Front Against Evans or the Ipswich People's Front Against Evans?

I'm undecided.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Boycott BACK ON on 20:15 - Mar 5 with 620 viewsjeera

Boycott BACK ON on 19:30 - Mar 5 by MattinLondon

Mainly tennis fans.

They don't count.

Besides, that's only cos the flag isn't large enough to put 'British'.

They've got the font size all wrong.

Boycott BACK ON on 20:22 - Mar 5 with 613 viewsFunge

I mean, in principle you're right - Evans needs to go - but there's enough positive noise around the club right now, that the new manager deserves a little support.
Boycott BACK ON on 20:24 - Mar 5 with 606 viewsfooters

Boycott BACK ON on 20:22 - Mar 5 by Funge

I mean, in principle you're right - Evans needs to go - but there's enough positive noise around the club right now, that the new manager deserves a little support.

And there's enough evidence to suggest something is in the offing, so no idea why so many are spitting their dummies out.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Boycott BACK ON on 20:36 - Mar 5 with 596 viewsFunge

Boycott BACK ON on 20:24 - Mar 5 by footers

And there's enough evidence to suggest something is in the offing, so no idea why so many are spitting their dummies out.

I just love not absolutely hating my football team anymore.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024