Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boycott BACK ON 18:54 - Mar 5 with 4353 viewsistanblue

With Evans saying nothing's happening on the takeover front, fans need to act NOW to show that the appointment of a new manager will not appease us. Paul Cook is a good appointment no doubt, but the lack of infrastructure and leadership at the club is still the same as under Lambert. The boycott of the club needs to be maintained until Evans finally gets the message and actively looks to sell the club.
Boycott BACK ON on 20:38 - Mar 5 with 521 viewsfooters

Boycott BACK ON on 20:36 - Mar 5 by Funge

I just love not absolutely hating my football team anymore.

Really like what I've seen from Cook so far, hoping he can do great things for us.

All eyes on tomorrow's game onwards!

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Boycott BACK ON on 21:47 - Mar 5 with 477 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Get behind the team!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Boycott BACK ON on 21:50 - Mar 5 with 471 viewsitfctilidie

I am 100% backing Paul Cook and the boys. No boycott required
Boycott BACK ON on 21:51 - Mar 5 with 468 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Well after recent England batting performances maybe Geoffrey could still do a job.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Boycott BACK ON on 22:16 - Mar 5 with 436 viewsMrTown

Not sure I’m that keen on been sold to a couple of American owners who will have us up shît creek in 5 years anyway.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Boycott BACK ON on 22:30 - Mar 5 with 423 viewslazyblue

Get lost mate!
Boycott BACK ON on 23:00 - Mar 5 with 406 viewsCotty

Haha this did not go well
Boycott BACK ON on 07:10 - Mar 6 with 341 viewsjimmyvet

Boycott BACK ON on 19:11 - Mar 5 by CokeIsKey

You do realise the takeover is still probably on right?

Do you think so ? I just don’t believe it will happen. You imagine the gravitas of being chairman of a top football club and how that feeds a successful persons ego. In most countries across Europe and globally, if football fans , will know of Ipswich Town for Evans to give this up I think would need an offer way above the clubs value. Evans loves the club and has bucket loads of passion according to Cook and I don’t see him going anywhere, anytime soon.
Login to get fewer ads

Boycott BACK ON on 08:40 - Mar 6 with 318 viewsChurchman

Boycott BACK ON on 07:10 - Mar 6 by jimmyvet

Do you think so ? I just don’t believe it will happen. You imagine the gravitas of being chairman of a top football club and how that feeds a successful persons ego. In most countries across Europe and globally, if football fans , will know of Ipswich Town for Evans to give this up I think would need an offer way above the clubs value. Evans loves the club and has bucket loads of passion according to Cook and I don’t see him going anywhere, anytime soon.

There are certain things Cook has to say. He can hardly blurt out on his first press conference that Evans has the passion of a paving slab and is lumbered with the club until he can get his money back.

Evans loves the club so much he has decided to decorate the stands with mould and the odd tree growing out of the roof. Green innit.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2021 8:55]
Boycott BACK ON on 08:44 - Mar 6 with 309 viewsCoastalblue

Boycott BACK ON on 08:40 - Mar 6 by Churchman

There are certain things Cook has to say. He can hardly blurt out on his first press conference that Evans has the passion of a paving slab and is lumbered with the club until he can get his money back.

Evans loves the club so much he has decided to decorate the stands with mould and the odd tree growing out of the roof. Green innit.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2021 8:55]

I think the takeover will happen shortly, but listening to the KOA guys this week they said much the same. Evans does have quite a deep affection and affinity for the club and it will be a tough thing for him to admit failure and sell up.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Boycott BACK ON on 08:53 - Mar 6 with 299 viewsdissboy2

Boycott BACK ON on 22:16 - Mar 5 by MrTown

Not sure I’m that keen on been sold to a couple of American owners who will have us up shît creek in 5 years anyway.

what a bundle of joy you are
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024