Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I would like some gay football-supporting friends. 20:44 - Mar 5 with 4968 viewsWonnorCickhamm

I have lots of straight football friends but have always felt like I don’t quite fit in, and would like to meet some gay football friends around my age (26).

Unfortunately it’s a long shot but worth a go!

PMs open. Cooie!

Poll: When Walton is fit, who would you start?

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 20:46 - Mar 5 with 3881 viewsMancBlue86

Gay blue here mate, I feel your pain, based in Manchester and have another gay ipswich supporting mate up here

Poll: Who should be in goal tommorow?

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 20:47 - Mar 5 with 3843 viewsSwansea_Blue

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 20:46 - Mar 5 by MancBlue86

Gay blue here mate, I feel your pain, based in Manchester and have another gay ipswich supporting mate up here

Mullet’s your man. You should hit him up with a PM.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Rainbow Tractors on 21:39 - Mar 5 with 3694 viewsScottCandage

Sending out the rainbow beam! Get in touch with each other. https://twitter.com/RainbowTractors
Rainbow Tractors on 21:46 - Mar 5 with 3659 viewsWonnorCickhamm

Rainbow Tractors on 21:39 - Mar 5 by ScottCandage

Sending out the rainbow beam! Get in touch with each other. https://twitter.com/RainbowTractors

Thank you for this! Didn’t know it was a thing.

Poll: When Walton is fit, who would you start?

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 22:06 - Mar 5 with 3597 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Check out the rainbow tractors. I only heard of them through the thing that the club put out. Think they are doing a zoom thing soon. Check it out

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 22:10 - Mar 5 with 3561 viewsLord_Lucan

As others have said, try the Rainbow Tractor thing.

Best of luck anyway.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 22:14 - Mar 5 with 3502 viewsJ2BLUE

Good luck.

You can always post more on here as well. As long as you love Town* you'll fit right in.

*Don't mind Ulla, he's in denial.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 22:17 - Mar 5 with 3465 viewsvapour_trail

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 22:06 - Mar 5 by TRUE_BLUE123

Check out the rainbow tractors. I only heard of them through the thing that the club put out. Think they are doing a zoom thing soon. Check it out

I remember benters et al moaning about that, why do we need it etc.

Nowt as que*r as folk.

Good luck with your search WC.

Note to admin: the word que*r really shouldn’t be on your profanity filter in 2021.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Login to get fewer ads

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 22:30 - Mar 5 with 3385 viewsbluesfranc

Just sent you a message! I have just taken over running Rainbow Tractors and we're hoping to do some regular social events from now on.
I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 22:38 - Mar 5 with 3340 viewsLord_Lucan

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 22:17 - Mar 5 by vapour_trail

Nowt as que*r as folk.

Note to admin: the word que*r really shouldn’t be on your profanity filter in 2021.

To be fair, at the time I didn't see the point as I thought we could all just mix together.

Then someone pointed out that some gay people would feel anxious - for whatever - and their own reasons.

Then I had a think about it and understood.

Edit; That wasn't meant to sound like all gay people are shaking namby pambys but more that some people like to be a group, not disimilar to a group of Mods, Rockets, Punks or Teds.

----

Just wondering as an old growler if I'm coming out with the wrong words and digging myself a hole!

Ha. Good luck to you anyway.

[Post edited 5 Mar 2021 22:52]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 22:52 - Mar 5 with 3241 viewsCotty

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 22:17 - Mar 5 by vapour_trail

Nowt as que*r as folk.

I completely understand why they banned it in earlier times, because it was being misused on here. But you are 100% right.
I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 22:53 - Mar 5 with 3232 viewsLord_Lucan

Nowt as que*r as folk.

SUQ

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 22:53 - Mar 5 with 3232 viewsCotty

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 22:38 - Mar 5 by Lord_Lucan

To be fair, at the time I didn't see the point as I thought we could all just mix together.

Then someone pointed out that some gay people would feel anxious - for whatever - and their own reasons.

Edit; That wasn't meant to sound like all gay people are shaking namby pambys but more that some people like to be a group, not disimilar to a group of Mods, Rockets, Punks or Teds.

----

Just wondering as an old growler if I'm coming out with the wrong words and digging myself a hole!

You're an old growler coming out? It's not too late to discover yourself Lucan... XXX
I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 22:55 - Mar 5 with 3221 viewsLord_Lucan

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 22:53 - Mar 5 by Cotty

You're an old growler coming out? It's not too late to discover yourself Lucan... XXX

Maybe I'm Daddy Bear!

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 22:58 - Mar 5 with 3185 viewsvapour_trail

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 22:38 - Mar 5 by Lord_Lucan

----

You are incontrovertibly one of the good guys LL.

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 22:59 - Mar 5 with 3191 viewsCotty

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 22:55 - Mar 5 by Lord_Lucan

Maybe I'm Daddy Bear!

I would love a cuddle XXX
I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 22:59 - Mar 5 with 3191 viewsgtsb1966

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 22:53 - Mar 5 by Cotty

Old Growler is a superb dark ale produced by the Nethergate brewery who are situated between Sudbury and Long Melford.
I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 23:01 - Mar 5 with 3184 viewsLord_Lucan

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 22:58 - Mar 5 by vapour_trail

You are incontrovertibly one of the good guys LL.

I sung this on the train back from Norwich back in the early nineties for some reason I still will never know.

The whole carriage went silent and then burst into confused laughter.

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 23:02 - Mar 5 with 3162 viewsvapour_trail

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 22:59 - Mar 5 by gtsb1966

Old Growler is a superb dark ale produced by the Nethergate brewery who are situated between Sudbury and Long Melford.

@Melford hasn’t been called that on here previously!

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 23:05 - Mar 5 with 3150 viewsDmodeboy

I'm keen to find a few gay footie mates myself but I'm 45, so I dont qualify. In gay years that's way over the hill!

Good luck with your search. Wish there were more things like Rainbow Tractors when I was in my 20s!
I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 23:08 - Mar 5 with 3135 viewsbluesfranc

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 23:05 - Mar 5 by Dmodeboy

I'm keen to find a few gay footie mates myself but I'm 45, so I dont qualify. In gay years that's way over the hill!

Good luck with your search. Wish there were more things like Rainbow Tractors when I was in my 20s!

Rainbow Tractors is for people of all ages! So do feel free to message me on here or find us on Twitter and Facebook!
I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 23:10 - Mar 5 with 3128 viewsLord_Lucan

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 23:05 - Mar 5 by Dmodeboy

I was having a heart to heart with Scott from The Brickies on his birthday once.

He was mumbling into his beer and I told him to stop crying as it's your birthday.

He replied along the lines of "I'm 35 now, that's 90 in gay years"

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 23:16 - Mar 5 with 3072 viewsMattinLondon

Sorry, downvote in error.
I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 23:18 - Mar 5 with 3047 viewsvapour_trail

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 23:16 - Mar 5 by MattinLondon

Sorry, downvote in error.

You are taximan and I claim my free ride home.

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 10:52 - Mar 6 with 2647 viewsBlueBadger

I would like some gay football-supporting friends. on 23:18 - Mar 5 by vapour_trail

You are taximan and I claim my free ride home.

Taximan would have never ACCIDENTALLY downvoted something positive for LBGTQ people...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024