Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good morning. We will win today. 08:45 - Mar 6 with 400 viewsthebooks

Remain unbeaten until the end of the season, and go up as champions.
Good morning. We will win today. on 08:50 - Mar 6 with 357 viewsbilllm

I wish, we have the personal to do it,
Good morning. We will win today. on 08:52 - Mar 6 with 357 viewsVic

Loving your optimism.

I think we’re about to discover just how good, or poor, our current squad is. The mood on here seems to swing between ‘not as good as we think’ to ‘should be good enough to be pushing for the very top’ depending on the last result. Will be very interesting to see what happens now we seem to have a manager who is able to coach as well.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Good morning. We will win today. on 08:58 - Mar 6 with 338 viewsthebooks

Good morning. We will win today. on 08:52 - Mar 6 by Vic

Loving your optimism.

I think we’re about to discover just how good, or poor, our current squad is. The mood on here seems to swing between ‘not as good as we think’ to ‘should be good enough to be pushing for the very top’ depending on the last result. Will be very interesting to see what happens now we seem to have a manager who is able to coach as well.

I just think the stars have aligned. After two and a half years, Lambert (or someone at the club) figured out how to get a really good squad playing well. Throw a bad manager out and a good manager into that mix, add some takover talk, and everything seems right for a run.

I’ve never doubted the squad at this level; for me, the problems have been as simple as how Lambert set the team up to play, and then the toxic atmosphere he created.

Of course, this optimism probably comes from 13 years of boredom at Town. We’ll probably draw 0-0 and finish eighth.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024