Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Emyr Huws 12:22 - Mar 6 with 992 viewsSchancheITFC

What’s the story there. Where’s he gone ? Personally really wanted him to succeed here.
Emyr Huws on 12:26 - Mar 6 with 937 viewsHarry_Palmer

I think we have seen enough now to know that unfortunately he is not going to be the player he was when he first joined us. I expect him to be released in the summer.
Emyr Huws on 12:34 - Mar 6 with 848 viewsJeanManuelThetis

There were a few small glimpses last year that he was getting back to something near the quality we know he has/ had. But I suppose the fear is his injuries have robbed him of the type of game he excels at; powerful box-to-box midfielder. He may just need a fresh start, in a team that will enable him to play a full season of games to really get some proper match fitness going.
Emyr Huws on 12:35 - Mar 6 with 826 viewsLeoMuff

Emyr Huws on 12:34 - Mar 6 by JeanManuelThetis

There were a few small glimpses last year that he was getting back to something near the quality we know he has/ had. But I suppose the fear is his injuries have robbed him of the type of game he excels at; powerful box-to-box midfielder. He may just need a fresh start, in a team that will enable him to play a full season of games to really get some proper match fitness going.

I agree, thought he looked ok when I saw him last season. Seems to have totally dropped off radar.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Emyr Huws on 12:38 - Mar 6 with 797 viewsDurovigutum

His legs have gone completely. There was a game a few months back where I think I would have been faster, and I'm almost 20 years older than him. It's a shame, I really hoped he'd be the center of a league 1 conquering midfield....
Emyr Huws on 12:49 - Mar 6 with 677 viewsJeanManuelThetis

Emyr Huws on 12:38 - Mar 6 by Durovigutum

His legs have gone completely. There was a game a few months back where I think I would have been faster, and I'm almost 20 years older than him. It's a shame, I really hoped he'd be the center of a league 1 conquering midfield....

Is he even fit and fully training at the moment? I can't remember seeing him in any of the recent training videos or photos.
Emyr Huws on 12:50 - Mar 6 with 673 viewspointofblue

Emyr Huws on 12:34 - Mar 6 by JeanManuelThetis

Sheffield United?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Emyr Huws on 12:52 - Mar 6 with 658 viewsgordon

Pace and power look to be completely gone, so just can't play as a maruading box-to-box midfielder anymore - suspect he needs to reinvent himself as a holding defensive midfielder at League 2 or National League level, at least initially.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024