Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At least we can forget silly talk about automatic now 14:23 - Mar 6 with 762 viewsN2_Blue

Lets Cook have a chance to work with players, build some confidence and a way of playing...clearly going to take some time, he can't perform miracles overnight and this game thus far and the Accrington performance show top 2 isn't realistic.

Getting playoff place is the realistic aim

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

At least we can forget silly talk about automatic now on 14:44 - Mar 6 with 725 viewsN2_Blue

Maybe even top 6 is going to be a struggle.

Cook really has got his work cut out with this dross. There are some poor players mixed in amongst this squad. Cook's biggest job yet!

At least we can forget silly talk about automatic now on 14:45 - Mar 6 with 697 viewsgtsb1966

At least we can forget silly talk about automatic now on 14:44 - Mar 6 by N2_Blue

Maybe even top 6 is going to be a struggle.

Cook really has got his work cut out with this dross. There are some poor players mixed in amongst this squad. Cook's biggest job yet!

Will be a vastly different squad next season.... thankfully
At least we can forget silly talk about automatic now on 14:47 - Mar 6 with 674 viewsbazza

Work with them, get them the F#%k away from the club more like.
At least we can forget silly talk about automatic now on 14:50 - Mar 6 with 660 viewsN2_Blue

At least we can forget silly talk about automatic now on 14:47 - Mar 6 by bazza

Work with them, get them the F#%k away from the club more like.

Too true, I reckon i could count on one hand the number of players in this squad i'd keep for next season!

At least we can forget silly talk about automatic now on 14:54 - Mar 6 with 609 viewsbazza

At least we can forget silly talk about automatic now on 14:50 - Mar 6 by N2_Blue

Too true, I reckon i could count on one hand the number of players in this squad i'd keep for next season!

Have you recently lost your hand in an accident..
At least we can forget silly talk about automatic now on 14:55 - Mar 6 with 597 viewsbazza

At least we can forget silly talk about automatic now on 14:54 - Mar 6 by bazza

Have you recently lost your hand in an accident..

Should have said both your hands..🤣
At least we can forget silly talk about automatic now on 15:02 - Mar 6 with 561 viewsstonojnr

was that even talk to begin with at this stage ? automatic is roughly on average between 86-95pts.

Town have 50pts, 15 games left, that means winning minimum of 12 of those games to get in that points range, with a team who have only won half of the games theyve played so far.

Even to get to 6th place, Town need to win probably 8 or 9 games at this stage, which feels a tall ask if theres a performance like this in the locker every so often.
At least we can forget silly talk about automatic now on 15:20 - Mar 6 with 518 viewsChurchman

We should forget about the top six. Scraping three wins on the spin doesn’t hide an oversized squad of largely inadequate players. Before the three narrow wins, look at the preceding games; just about all of them for this season and way back beyond: poor. Individual decent performances amongst a sea of mediocrity and worse.

At best, we are a mid table League One (old third division) club and team. Poor Paul Cook - what a job he has on his hands. Pity Evans will tie one of those hands behind his back.

Cook needs to use the remainder of this awful season to start building his team. That should start with ditching loanees immediately to get a better picture. Developing other clubs players has always seemed insane. I’m sure he can identify some players who want to stay and are worth keeping and I’d start with them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024