Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A constant battle with hope 15:05 - Mar 6 with 172 viewsRobTheMonk

Yes again it's the hope. We've been playing okay and have finally got rid of Lambert. Cook comes in and has a pretty good track record. And then we get schooled by Steve Evan's Gillingham. Sigh.

Holy - Three goals conceeded and he barely moves for any of them. Needs to work on his footwork in the goal when facing potential shots. Good footwork outside and around the box though.
Chambers - Good goal. Not much else.
Nsiala - Looked shakey today. Let the ball bounce loads.
Wilson - Best player for us in my opinion. Which when we lose 3-1 is saying something.
Kenlock - Looked a bit leggy today.

Dozzell - Not at the races today.
Bishop - See above. Marginally better than Dozzell.
Harrop - Has not impressed me at all since his loan. Looks slow and bar a good free kick delivery, offered nothing.

Bennetts - Has speed and skill but can't use them at the same time. Needs individual coaching to improve.
Parrott - Looks like a very fit amateur footballer. Gives the ball away so much and not just this game. I can see why he wasn't getting games at Millwall.
Norwood - Wants to play like Diego Costa but ends up playing like a discarded Costa coffee cup. So many silly fouls given away.

Subs:

Downes - Never really got into the game.
Jackson - See above.
Edwards - Edwards? EDWARDS? Has anyone seen Gwions Edwards? Annonymous when he came on today.
Sears - Got into the game too much for all the wrong reasons lol. Terrible.

There was so many simple errors today that it was actually laughable.
Over to you Steve Cook...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024