Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now I’m starting to calm down... team for Lincoln? 15:20 - Mar 6 with 2733 viewspointofblue

Holy
Chambers - Woolfenden - Wilson - Kenlock
Downes - Bishop
Parrott - Dobra - Edwards
Norwood

Subs: Cornell, Ward, Nsiala, Huws, Dozzell, Bennetts, Jackson

Unless we short on players let’s get our players into the side. Dobra probably deserves a run out; Edwards is a slight concern as he’s hardly played well but any worse than Bennetts has been? Parrott wide right is hardly in his preferred position but we have been told Cook is wedded to 4-2-3-1.

But most of all they need a kick up their backsides.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Now I’m starting to calm down... team for Lincoln? on 15:33 - Mar 6 with 2637 viewsPattiswickBlue

Cornell

Matheson Chambers Woolfenden Kenlock

Downes Bishop

Lankester Parrott Edwards

Norwood
Now I’m starting to calm down... team for Lincoln? on 15:34 - Mar 6 with 2613 viewschrismakin

Holy
Matheson chambers Wilson kenlock

Downes
Bishop dozzell dobra
Jackson parrott

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Now I’m starting to calm down... team for Lincoln? on 15:39 - Mar 6 with 2575 viewsshefki86

Holy
Chambers Wolf Wilson kenlock
Downes Bishop
Dobra Parrott Edwards
Norwood

Poll: How do we all see it after today?

Now I’m starting to calm down... team for Lincoln? on 15:40 - Mar 6 with 2559 viewsgordon

Holy
Chambers - Woolfenden - Wilson - Kenlock
--------------Downes - Dozzell
--------Edwards - Bishop - Judge / Dobra
---------------------Jackson

Subs: any of the other lot

Not convinced there's that much point playing the loanees when we've got so many of our own players knocking about.
Now I’m starting to calm down... team for Lincoln? on 15:40 - Mar 6 with 2551 viewspointofblue

Just to add I would play Judge in the number ten position if available but, quite understandably, I’m assuming he won’t be.

Now I’m starting to calm down... team for Lincoln? on 15:44 - Mar 6 with 2524 viewsITFCMonk

Cornell

Matheson Woolfenden Chambers Ward

Bishop Downes Dozzell

Thomas Parrott Harrop

Anyone but Bennetts and Mcguinness on the bench
Now I’m starting to calm down... team for Lincoln? on 16:08 - Mar 6 with 2448 viewsfloridaboy

Now I’m starting to calm down... team for Lincoln? on 15:44 - Mar 6 by ITFCMonk

Cornell

Matheson Woolfenden Chambers Ward

Bishop Downes Dozzell

Thomas Parrott Harrop

Anyone but Bennetts and Mcguinness on the bench

You on drugs!!!!
Now I’m starting to calm down... team for Lincoln? on 16:10 - Mar 6 with 2442 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Now I’m starting to calm down... team for Lincoln? on 16:08 - Mar 6 by floridaboy

You on drugs!!!!

Ha ha ha !
Maybe go 442!
Login to get fewer ads

Now I’m starting to calm down... team for Lincoln? on 16:12 - Mar 6 with 2427 viewsMetal_Hacker

Not sure if I’ve missed something but all the calls for Dobra?

I get that he’s “our own “ but he’s hardly been ripping it up in the 23’s has he ?

Not saying keeping it is but ........

The starting XI today simply need to take a good look in the mirror - too many lightweights not putting a shift in and too many people trying to make an impression for the new boss on an individual basis

Poll: If it were one or the other

Now I’m starting to calm down... team for Lincoln? on 16:18 - Mar 6 with 2381 viewsGlasgowBlue

Cornell
Matherson- Toto- Wilson - Ward
Thomas - Dozzell-Downes-Edwards
Parrott
Norwood

Drop Bennetts for no end product and Holy because he's crap. Rest Chambers, Kenlock and Bishop because of the busy schedule.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2021 16:21]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Now I’m starting to calm down... team for Lincoln? on 16:19 - Mar 6 with 2375 viewsGlasgowBlue

Now I’m starting to calm down... team for Lincoln? on 15:33 - Mar 6 by PattiswickBlue

Cornell

Downes Bishop

Norwood

You'd drop Wislon? Christ.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Now I’m starting to calm down... team for Lincoln? on 17:40 - Mar 6 with 2263 viewsITFC_96

Now I’m starting to calm down... team for Lincoln? on 16:12 - Mar 6 by Metal_Hacker

Not sure if I’ve missed something but all the calls for Dobra?

I get that he’s “our own “ but he’s hardly been ripping it up in the 23’s has he ?

Not saying keeping it is but ........

The starting XI today simply need to take a good look in the mirror - too many lightweights not putting a shift in and too many people trying to make an impression for the new boss on an individual basis

3 goals and 1 assist in the past 4 games.

And that's playing alongside first team players for the U23s too...

Edit: and he's not even meant to be a goalscorer
[Post edited 6 Mar 2021 17:41]
Now I’m starting to calm down... team for Lincoln? on 17:46 - Mar 6 with 2244 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Now I’m starting to calm down... team for Lincoln? on 16:19 - Mar 6 by GlasgowBlue

Guy has played quite a bit of football in a short space of time after a very long lay off, so a rest is not a bad idea, although personally I’d wait until Saturday.

Poll: On 14th April 2020, will we be

Now I’m starting to calm down... team for Lincoln? on 18:14 - Mar 6 with 2181 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Holy

Matheson Nsiala Wilson Kenlock

Downes Dozzell

Edwards Bishop Lankester/Dobra

Jackson

We need forward thinking FBs to play PC’s preferred formation, which is why I have rested Chambers. Bennetts has no end product. Norwood needs a rest

Poll: On 14th April 2020, will we be

Now I’m starting to calm down... team for Lincoln? on 19:16 - Mar 6 with 2095 viewsrattram

Now I’m starting to calm down... team for Lincoln? on 16:19 - Mar 6 by GlasgowBlue

Why are so many people keeping Parrott in? He hasn't scored a senior goal yet and doesn't look like breaking his duck.
Now I’m starting to calm down... team for Lincoln? on 08:54 - Mar 7 with 1881 viewsbilllm

Now I’m starting to calm down... team for Lincoln? on 15:33 - Mar 6 by PattiswickBlue

Cornell

Downes Bishop

Norwood

Atm,wouldn't have edwards any where near my team, a liability the last 4 games, stupid free kicks, can't trap a ball and certainly can't cross, instrumental in the start of their second goal yesterday,
Now I’m starting to calm down... team for Lincoln? on 09:08 - Mar 7 with 1857 viewsParky

Holy
Chambers Woolf Wilson Kenlock
Downes Dozzell
Bennetts Parrott Edwards
Norwood
Now I’m starting to calm down... team for Lincoln? on 09:17 - Mar 7 with 1839 viewsblueislander

Now I’m starting to calm down... team for Lincoln? on 17:40 - Mar 6 by ITFC_96

3 goals and 1 assist in the past 4 games.

And that's playing alongside first team players for the U23s too...

Edit: and he's not even meant to be a goalscorer
[Post edited 6 Mar 2021 17:41]

Dobra has done nothing when he has played for the first team. He , like Bennets is just a one trick pony.
Now I’m starting to calm down... team for Lincoln? on 09:22 - Mar 7 with 1829 viewsstrikalite

Is it just me or do you hate just looking at the names now knowing that we 've tried all this time and time again and none of them are good enough....
Now I’m starting to calm down... team for Lincoln? on 10:06 - Mar 7 with 1777 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Now I’m starting to calm down... team for Lincoln? on 10:10 - Mar 7 with 1772 viewsbobbyramsey

Now I’m starting to calm down... team for Lincoln? on 09:22 - Mar 7 by strikalite

Is it just me or do you hate just looking at the names now knowing that we 've tried all this time and time again and none of them are good enough....

This...

If they were any good they would have shown it by now.....
[Post edited 7 Mar 2021 10:11]
Now I’m starting to calm down... team for Lincoln? on 11:31 - Mar 7 with 1686 viewsIpswichKnight

Both our keepers are bang average mid table League 1 level. We’re stuck with them now until end of the season.
Now I’m starting to calm down... team for Lincoln? on 13:09 - Mar 7 with 1637 viewspointofblue

Just having a thought about this as I know Cook is wedded to 4-2-3-1 but would a 4-4-2 narrow diamond work with the players at our disposal at the moment? Especially with the likes of Bennetts and Edwards out of form.

Holy

Matheson
Woolfenden
Chambers
Kenlock

Downes

Dozzell
Bishop

Parrott

Jackson
Norwood

Subs: Cornell, Ward, Wilson, Harrop, Edwards, Bennetts, Drinan

Though Dobra could be tried in the ten role I can’t see Cook trusting him yet. Obviously in normal circumstances Judge would play there.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024