Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can't some kindly soul just give him an acting gig? 18:44 - Mar 6 with 1151 viewsgiant_stow

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2021/03/06/laurence-fox-exclusive-standing-

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Can't some kindly soul just give him an acting gig? on 18:47 - Mar 6 with 1117 viewsMattinLondon

I know Phil doesn’t like the C-word being used on here but I’m hoping he’ll make an exception for Laurence Fox. What an absolute self-entitled c**t Fox is.
Can't some kindly soul just give him an acting gig? on 18:50 - Mar 6 with 1073 viewsGiant_Midget

I fully expect him to get a hilariously small number of votes.
Can't some kindly soul just give him an acting gig? on 18:51 - Mar 6 with 1067 viewsgiant_stow

Can't some kindly soul just give him an acting gig? on 18:47 - Mar 6 by MattinLondon

I know Phil doesn’t like the C-word being used on here but I’m hoping he’ll make an exception for Laurence Fox. What an absolute self-entitled c**t Fox is.

Bludy single upvote allowance.

The odds on him saying something out of line about Khan must be high.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Can't some kindly soul just give him an acting gig? on 19:20 - Mar 6 with 1016 viewsMattinLondon

Can't some kindly soul just give him an acting gig? on 18:50 - Mar 6 by Giant_Midget

I fully expect him to get a hilariously small number of votes.

He won’t blame his abject failure on his unpopularity- it’ll be down to a conspiracy of liberals acting to undermine his message. Obviously he speaks for the silent majority and he says what people are thinking.
Can't some kindly soul just give him an acting gig? on 19:24 - Mar 6 with 998 viewsbrogansnose

I watched an episode of Lewis in the week. Forget the politics, he's just not that good at the acting game.

Also, he's a ladies front bottom.
Can't some kindly soul just give him an acting gig? on 19:25 - Mar 6 with 992 viewsMattinLondon

Can't some kindly soul just give him an acting gig? on 18:51 - Mar 6 by giant_stow

Bludy single upvote allowance.

The odds on him saying something out of line about Khan must be high.

Things could get nasty and deeply unpleasant.
Can't some kindly soul just give him an acting gig? on 19:43 - Mar 6 with 969 viewsBlueBadger

Can't some kindly soul just give him an acting gig? on 19:25 - Mar 6 by MattinLondon

Things could get nasty and deeply unpleasant.

It'll be almost impressive if he manages to run a campaign more racist than the one serial loser Zac Goldsmith ran in 2016.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2021 19:45]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Can't some kindly soul just give him an acting gig? on 19:46 - Mar 6 with 956 viewsMattinLondon

Can't some kindly soul just give him an acting gig? on 19:43 - Mar 6 by BlueBadger

It'll be almost impressive if he manages to run a campaign more racist than the one serial loser Zac Goldsmith ran in 2016.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2021 19:45]

No, no, no, no, no. It wasn’t racist. It was a campaign aimed at a certain group of people having a certain hatred for a mayor of a certain religion and of a certain colour who would swamp London full of immigrants.

It was not racist.
Login to get fewer ads

Can't some kindly soul just give him an acting gig? on 19:47 - Mar 6 with 953 viewsBlueBadger

Can't some kindly soul just give him an acting gig? on 19:46 - Mar 6 by MattinLondon

No, no, no, no, no. It wasn’t racist. It was a campaign aimed at a certain group of people having a certain hatred for a mayor of a certain religion and of a certain colour who would swamp London full of immigrants.

It was not racist.

There was no actual racism from Zac, it was actually just jokes if you look at the context.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2021 19:51]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Can't some kindly soul just give him an acting gig? on 19:50 - Mar 6 with 945 viewsDubtractor

Can't some kindly soul just give him an acting gig? on 19:47 - Mar 6 by BlueBadger

There was no actual racism from Zac, it was actually just jokes if you look at the context.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2021 19:51]

The odd thing about it, was that it wasn't at all consistent with what Goldsmith had stood for until that point. It's like Tory HQ told him that appealing to the UKIP vote in the most multicultural city in the world would be a winner, and he just went with it.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Can't some kindly soul just give him an acting gig? on 19:59 - Mar 6 with 929 viewsfactual_blue

Can't some kindly soul just give him an acting gig? on 19:46 - Mar 6 by MattinLondon

It was not racist.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Can't some kindly soul just give him an acting gig? on 13:39 - Mar 7 with 769 viewsfactual_blue

I don't think there are any actors left who would be willing to work with him.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Can't some kindly soul just give him an acting gig? on 13:43 - Mar 7 with 763 viewsfooters

Haha. He's about as welcome in London as Mackenzie is in Liverpool.

Come get yer arse handed to yer, Laurence!

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Can't some kindly soul just give him an acting gig? on 13:45 - Mar 7 with 758 viewsfooters

It was not racist.

And stoking tensions between two Asian communities with a really dodgy leafleting campaign. Think it was the work of Lynton Crosby.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Can't some kindly soul just give him an acting gig? on 13:46 - Mar 7 with 756 viewsKeno

If it helps I would be happy to meet his cousin and discuss the situation with her

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024