Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’m surprised we haven’t had ‘Cook Out’ from some posters today 19:47 - Mar 6 with 848 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at the owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

I’m surprised we haven’t had ‘Cook Out’ from some posters today on 19:48 - Mar 6 with 817 viewsWD19

Bored people being a bit silly on the internet.

We should probably overreact about their reaction for balance.
I’m surprised we haven’t had ‘Cook Out’ from some posters today on 19:51 - Mar 6 with 802 viewssouthnorfolkblue

So you think the players haven’t been given a chance! They are the worst squad that we have had in my 50 years of supporting the Town. 3 wins on the bounce doesn’t change that.

Bring on the summer and the major surgery that the squad requires.

Poll: On 14th April 2020, will we be

I’m surprised we haven’t had ‘Cook Out’ from some posters today on 19:54 - Mar 6 with 789 viewschrismakin

Think the lack of effort.
Lack of ability to pass 5 yards
And lack of guts is what annoys people about today.

Usually in the first game the players put in a really powerful effort to showcase what they are about. We didnt get that today

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

I’m surprised we haven’t had ‘Cook Out’ from some posters today on 20:04 - Mar 6 with 749 viewsJ2BLUE

Why are you flouncing about something that hasn't happened and won't happen?

This constant point scoring on here is so tedious.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I’m surprised we haven’t had ‘Cook Out’ from some posters today on 20:05 - Mar 6 with 740 viewsGlasgowBlue

I’m confused by this post. You start by complaining about posters doing something that they haven’t done and finish by complaining about something that hasn’t happened yet.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I’m surprised we haven’t had ‘Cook Out’ from some posters today on 20:12 - Mar 6 with 702 viewsBelsteadCav

But that’s just the thing, they’ve all had time.

The majority of them aren’t good enough. Simple as that.

They failed last season, and just lost to a team who can’t pay for the floodlights to turn on or put a roof on the part time stand

King of the board since 98
Poll: Updated Poll . What would you rather win as a Sportsman

I’m surprised we haven’t had ‘Cook Out’ from some posters today on 22:22 - Mar 6 with 599 viewsradiogaga

Someone I know was kicking off and playing the Mick card after just half an hour of today

Poll: How many points will Town need to make the off-plays?
Blog: Expectations of Paul Lambert's Ipswich

I’m surprised we haven’t had ‘Cook Out’ from some posters today on 23:28 - Mar 6 with 547 viewsBonchosBicycle

Nobody much I've seen is anything other than happy to see Cook in right now. Bad result today? Yeah. That's football. But the signs of our problems have been there for years. We struggle to score. We struggle to get into the box. We struggled against 10 men at Stanley. We have not looked comfortable all season really. Cook's not going to sort that out in three days. I do think the squad is bloated. It's a good squad for this level - better than most on paper - but needs to be trimmed for sure. And I doubt we can be faulted on giving people a chance after Lambert's reign. Who else gives a five year deal to someone who took us down without a whimper, took us to the lofty heights of mid table in a league we last waved goodbye to in 1957? A league we were supposed to p*ss last year. And then got doubled down on? A new outside eye will be essential here. I think any new manager should get at least two windows and I expect Cook to get at least that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024