Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some people have been saying on here 23:43 - Mar 6 with 3187 viewspistonbroke

We have a good enough squad and team to get promotion
Hang your heads in shame
We have not , our over rated youngsters are not up to it
People blamed lambert , he was crap , but today showed exactly why we are struggling
Midfield is awful , Dozzell , Bishop , Downes , no creativity , no nothing
People will say , yeah but they are ours
They would not get into a top 6 team

We missed judge today , who gets slated on here , but our best midfielder by a country mile

This post has been edited by an administrator
Some people have been saying on here on 23:54 - Mar 6 with 1753 viewsBlueBadger

Give over, you massive fanny.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Some people have been saying on here on 23:56 - Mar 6 with 1746 viewspistonbroke

Some people have been saying on here on 23:54 - Mar 6 by BlueBadger

Give over, you massive fanny.

Ok please explain what I have said is wrong
Some people have been saying on here on 23:57 - Mar 6 with 1739 viewspointofblue

Some people have been saying on here on 23:56 - Mar 6 by pistonbroke

Downes, Bishop and Dozzell aren't under-rated or lightweight in their own right. What they need is some experience with them to tighten the reigns somewhat. Judge helps but we really need a battle-hardened player in the defensive role.

ETA: Over-rated, not underated.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2021 0:18]

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Some people have been saying on here on 23:58 - Mar 6 with 1736 viewsJ2BLUE

This squad is good enough to get promoted from this league.

We need a competent manager which we now have. We need to give him more than one game and a couple of days of training before suggesting we aren't good enough.

It's going to be very tight if we manage to make it this season. If we can give Cook 5 more games to really get things nailed down while still within 3-5 points of the play offs we then have 10 games to have a real go at getting in with some momentum.

Lets just give the manager and squad a chance.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Some people have been saying on here on 23:59 - Mar 6 with 1734 viewspistonbroke

Some people have been saying on here on 23:57 - Mar 6 by pointofblue

Downes, Bishop and Dozzell aren't under-rated or lightweight in their own right. What they need is some experience with them to tighten the reigns somewhat. Judge helps but we really need a battle-hardened player in the defensive role.

ETA: Over-rated, not underated.

No your right , they are not under rated , they are over rated
[Post edited 7 Mar 2021 0:01]
Some people have been saying on here on 00:01 - Mar 7 with 1720 viewsBlueBadger

The same players you're complaining aren't good enough have maintained a top half, mostly top ten position all season despite the drag factor of Lambert. They're plenty good enough.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Some people have been saying on here on 00:01 - Mar 7 with 1717 viewsJ2BLUE

Some people have been saying on here on 23:59 - Mar 6 by pistonbroke

Some people like to look at the massive grey area between the two extremes.

Truly impaired.

Some people have been saying on here on 00:02 - Mar 7 with 1712 viewsBlueBadger

Some people have been saying on here on 23:59 - Mar 6 by pistonbroke

Or perhaps, they need some guidance from some competent coaching staff and you're being a bit of a fanny about this?

Login to get fewer ads

Some people have been saying on here on 00:04 - Mar 7 with 1702 viewspistonbroke

Some people have been saying on here on 23:58 - Mar 6 by J2BLUE

This squad is good enough to get promoted from this league.

We need a competent manager which we now have. We need to give him more than one game and a couple of days of training before suggesting we aren't good enough.

It's going to be very tight if we manage to make it this season. If we can give Cook 5 more games to really get things nailed down while still within 3-5 points of the play offs we then have 10 games to have a real go at getting in with some momentum.

Lets just give the manager and squad a chance.

Sorry I don’t agree , they ain’t good enough in my opinion
When has any one of them even in the third tier of football , grabbed a game by the scruff of its neck and ran the game , the answer is never
Some people have been saying on here on 00:05 - Mar 7 with 1698 viewsBlueBadger

Some people have been saying on here on 00:01 - Mar 7 by J2BLUE

Some people like to look at the massive grey area between the two extremes.

I think it may be a waste of time pointing this, and other sensible things out and just telling him to 'give over, you massive fanny' may save us all some breath.

Some people have been saying on here on 00:05 - Mar 7 with 1696 viewspistonbroke

Some people have been saying on here on 00:01 - Mar 7 by BlueBadger

The same players you're complaining aren't good enough have maintained a top half, mostly top ten position all season despite the drag factor of Lambert. They're plenty good enough.

They ain’t good enough , end of story
Some people have been saying on here on 00:06 - Mar 7 with 1689 viewsJ2BLUE

Some people have been saying on here on 00:04 - Mar 7 by pistonbroke

Sorry I don’t agree , they ain’t good enough in my opinion
When has any one of them even in the third tier of football , grabbed a game by the scruff of its neck and ran the game , the answer is never

Do you remember what Mick McCarthy did with the team that looked utterly hopeless under Paul Jewell?

It's called coaching.

For 2 seasons our squad has been led by a clueless fraud. It might take a little time for the new manager to get them organised and playing to their ability.

You need to give the manager some time. 45 points to play for. We've been awful and yet we're near the play offs. Even a minor improvement from here could see us in the play offs. I have faith in Cook.

Truly impaired.

Some people have been saying on here on 00:08 - Mar 7 with 1689 viewspistonbroke

Some people have been saying on here on 00:05 - Mar 7 by BlueBadger

I think it may be a waste of time pointing this, and other sensible things out and just telling him to 'give over, you massive fanny' may save us all some breath.

Sorry your talking rubbish , these players are experienced enough by now to be able to control and boss a game at this level
Some people have been saying on here on 00:08 - Mar 7 with 1684 viewsBlueBadger

Some people have been saying on here on 00:05 - Mar 7 by pistonbroke

They ain’t good enough , end of story

Hang on everyone! Someone has just said 'end of story' AND failed to use punctuation correctly here. There's nothing more to be said here!

Some people have been saying on here on 00:09 - Mar 7 with 1683 viewsSarge

Click on your name and then click ‘Threads’
Some people have been saying on here on 00:09 - Mar 7 with 1673 viewsBlueBadger

Some people have been saying on here on 00:08 - Mar 7 by pistonbroke

Sorry your talking rubbish , these players are experienced enough by now to be able to control and boss a game at this level

Like they did in the preceding 3?

Some people have been saying on here on 00:10 - Mar 7 with 1672 viewschrismakin

Remember how we had the golden generation which went to the world cup... everyone thought we would win everything as a country.

Whilst on paper it looked great. Together it didnt work

Ipswich are very similar that on paper in league 1 it's the best squad. But as a team it doesnt work and no matter who is I'm charge he wont succeed.

The squad does need changing. Balancing out and better experienced players in key positions.

Then and only then will we see success.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Some people have been saying on here on 00:10 - Mar 7 with 1667 viewsJ2BLUE

Some people have been saying on here on 00:05 - Mar 7 by BlueBadger

Agree. Just amazes me some people can't give it some basic thought.

Truly impaired.

Some people have been saying on here on 00:10 - Mar 7 with 1670 viewspistonbroke

Some people have been saying on here on 00:08 - Mar 7 by BlueBadger

Hang on everyone! Someone has just said 'end of story' AND failed to use punctuation correctly here. There's nothing more to be said here!

Oh , I see where I have gone wrong , on a football forum it is more important to use punctuation than state facts
Some people have been saying on here on 00:13 - Mar 7 with 1658 viewspistonbroke

Some people have been saying on here on 00:10 - Mar 7 by chrismakin

Remember how we had the golden generation which went to the world cup... everyone thought we would win everything as a country.

Whilst on paper it looked great. Together it didnt work

Ipswich are very similar that on paper in league 1 it's the best squad. But as a team it doesnt work and no matter who is I'm charge he wont succeed.

The squad does need changing. Balancing out and better experienced players in key positions.

Then and only then will we see success.

How is it the best squad ,
Some people have been saying on here on 00:13 - Mar 7 with 1658 viewsBlueBadger

Some people have been saying on here on 00:10 - Mar 7 by pistonbroke

Oh , I see where I have gone wrong , on a football forum it is more important to use punctuation than state facts

When were you planning on doing either of these things?

Some people have been saying on here on 00:13 - Mar 7 with 1656 viewsJ2BLUE

Some people have been saying on here on 00:10 - Mar 7 by pistonbroke

Can you take that chip off your shoulder long enough to just say you'll give it a few more games before writing the squad off?

We've been awful and yet we're two points off sixth with a game in hand. As I said, a small improvement from better coaching is probably enough to make the top 6. If Cook is what we think he is then we could see a big improvement but we can't expect it overnight.

Truly impaired.

Some people have been saying on here on 00:15 - Mar 7 with 1653 viewsBlueBadger

Some people have been saying on here on 00:13 - Mar 7 by J2BLUE

Can you take that chip off your shoulder long enough to just say you'll give it a few more games before writing the squad off?

We've been awful and yet we're two points off sixth with a game in hand. As I said, a small improvement from better coaching is probably enough to make the top 6. If Cook is what we think he is then we could see a big improvement but we can't expect it overnight.

I'm wondering if he's ready to stop blaming Mick McCarthy yet.

Sorry but mm has to take a lot of blame for our current demise by pistonbroke 9 Feb 2020 18:03
If mm had been a stronger manager he would of gone to Evans and demanded more money for transfers , but no , he was happy to collect his large wages but not upset the applecart

Some people have been saying on here on 00:15 - Mar 7 with 1654 viewspistonbroke

Some people have been saying on here on 00:13 - Mar 7 by J2BLUE

I’ve been saying for ages our squad ain’t good enough for top 2 while other people were blaming it on the manager , yes he was awful , but the squad ain’t much better
Some people have been saying on here on 00:17 - Mar 7 with 1646 viewsJ2BLUE

Some people have been saying on here on 00:15 - Mar 7 by pistonbroke

I’ve been saying for ages our squad ain’t good enough for top 2 while other people were blaming it on the manager , yes he was awful , but the squad ain’t much better

Oh I give up.

Truly impaired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024