Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have I missed the thread on here celebrating that Farage has quit politics? 01:08 - Mar 7 with 1746 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Would’ve thought it would be worth a virtual cheers 🍻

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Have I missed the thread on here celebrating that Farage has quit politics? on 01:11 - Mar 7 with 1533 viewsjeera

Seriously Rommers?

What's that all about, do we know?

(Before we crack open the bolly)

Edit: I see now, having had a quick look about.

He's taking full credit for as much as he can then and making as much of an exit as he can. I hope he disappears into nothingness the slimy, hateful, spiteful C...
[Post edited 7 Mar 2021 1:17]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Have I missed the thread on here celebrating that Farage has quit politics? on 01:48 - Mar 7 with 1485 viewsJ2BLUE

Organised politics. Where he was an irrelevancy anyway. I'm sure he'll still be sniping from the sidelines and helping to negatively shape political debate in this country.

Sadly he has no reason to fook off to America now.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Have I missed the thread on here celebrating that Farage has quit politics? on 01:51 - Mar 7 with 1479 viewsjeera

Have I missed the thread on here celebrating that Farage has quit politics? on 01:48 - Mar 7 by J2BLUE

Organised politics. Where he was an irrelevancy anyway. I'm sure he'll still be sniping from the sidelines and helping to negatively shape political debate in this country.

Sadly he has no reason to fook off to America now.

Yeah it's still part of the constant need to feel relevant isn't it.

No one is looking so he needs to come up with a reason to remind them he exists.

He could 'step down' quietly and just feck off.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2021 3:08]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Have I missed the thread on here celebrating that Farage has quit politics? on 03:15 - Mar 7 with 1443 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Have I missed the thread on here celebrating that Farage has quit politics? on 01:11 - Mar 7 by jeera

Seriously Rommers?

What's that all about, do we know?

(Before we crack open the bolly)

Edit: I see now, having had a quick look about.

He's taking full credit for as much as he can then and making as much of an exit as he can. I hope he disappears into nothingness the slimy, hateful, spiteful C...
[Post edited 7 Mar 2021 1:17]

Evening Jeera. There was a thread on here a few weeks back about having one non-lethal punch on any person of your choosing. I’ve spent some time recent trying to think who I’d choose (it’s actually hard narrowing it down to just one) and every time I came up with a shortlist.. Farage always made the final 3 or 4. Funny that. Horrible racist bastard. And Priti Patel if she wasn’t a woman.

Have I missed the thread on here celebrating that Farage has quit politics? (n/t) on 08:07 - Mar 7 with 1318 viewstractordownsouth

[Post edited 7 Mar 2021 16:23]

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Have I missed the thread on here celebrating that Farage has quit politics? on 09:22 - Mar 7 with 1249 viewsGuthrum

He hasn't, really.

He's quit leading the Brexit Party, but is now talking about becoming active in opposing '... the extent to which the Chinese Communist Party is taking over our lives and certainly has undue influence in our country. And the other thing [is] the 'woke agenda' - literally the indoctrination of our children from primary school all the way through university with now a completely different interpretation of history.'

So he'll still be in the public eye peddling rank nationalism and warped history.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Have I missed the thread on here celebrating that Farage has quit politics? on 09:26 - Mar 7 with 1232 viewsChurchman

He is an attention seeking a-hole. The ‘man of the people’, who deserves a slap, will never quit politics.
Have I missed the thread on here celebrating that Farage has quit politics? on 09:35 - Mar 7 with 1212 viewsEdwardStone

Have I missed the thread on here celebrating that Farage has quit politics? on 09:22 - Mar 7 by Guthrum

He hasn't, really.

He's quit leading the Brexit Party, but is now talking about becoming active in opposing '... the extent to which the Chinese Communist Party is taking over our lives and certainly has undue influence in our country. And the other thing [is] the 'woke agenda' - literally the indoctrination of our children from primary school all the way through university with now a completely different interpretation of history.'

So he'll still be in the public eye peddling rank nationalism and warped history.

Also, this is not the first time that he has "resigned" and quit politics, only to reappear as a Party leader short time later

He is truly an unflushable

I fear it will take our country a long time to repair the damage caused by this preposterous buffoon and his imbecilic followers
Login to get fewer ads

Have I missed the thread on here celebrating that Farage has quit politics? on 09:47 - Mar 7 with 1177 viewsGlasgowBlue

That was a quick leadership campaign and election.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Have I missed the thread on here celebrating that Farage has quit politics? on 09:50 - Mar 7 with 1176 viewsCBBlue

Have I missed the thread on here celebrating that Farage has quit politics? on 09:35 - Mar 7 by EdwardStone

Also, this is not the first time that he has "resigned" and quit politics, only to reappear as a Party leader short time later

He is truly an unflushable

I fear it will take our country a long time to repair the damage caused by this preposterous buffoon and his imbecilic followers

"He is truly an unflushable"

A million uppies for the most apt description of him ever!

Poll: School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids?

Have I missed the thread on here celebrating that Farage has quit politics? on 10:36 - Mar 7 with 1125 viewsBrianTablet

I think we all know he has squit politics.

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Have I missed the thread on here celebrating that Farage has quit politics? on 10:49 - Mar 7 with 1104 viewsfactual_blue

Have I missed the thread on here celebrating that Farage has quit politics? on 09:22 - Mar 7 by Guthrum

He hasn't, really.

but is now talking about becoming active in opposing ...'something else about which he knows nothing...'

He's regressing to pre-World War One 'yellow peril' racism.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Have I missed the thread on here celebrating that Farage has quit politics? on 10:56 - Mar 7 with 1086 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Have I missed the thread on here celebrating that Farage has quit politics? on 10:49 - Mar 7 by factual_blue

but is now talking about becoming active in opposing ...'something else about which he knows nothing...'

He's regressing to pre-World War One 'yellow peril' racism.

They should build a wall.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Have I missed the thread on here celebrating that Farage has quit politics? on 14:33 - Mar 7 with 982 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Have I missed the thread on here celebrating that Farage has quit politics? (n/t) on 08:07 - Mar 7 by tractordownsouth

[Post edited 7 Mar 2021 16:23]

Eh? When have I ever been a fan of his? I just thought he was a good speaker that’s all. Which he is.

Have I missed the thread on here celebrating that Farage has quit politics? on 15:22 - Mar 7 with 926 viewstractordownsouth

Have I missed the thread on here celebrating that Farage has quit politics? on 14:33 - Mar 7 by The_Romford_Blue

Eh? When have I ever been a fan of his? I just thought he was a good speaker that’s all. Which he is.

Thought you were a UKIPer back in the day?

Have I missed the thread on here celebrating that Farage has quit politics? on 15:33 - Mar 7 with 918 viewsJ2BLUE

Have I missed the thread on here celebrating that Farage has quit politics? on 15:22 - Mar 7 by tractordownsouth

I wasn't a Ukipper either. I did quite like Farage at one point and had him as my avatar with the lights looking like a halo when I was going through a weird phase of looking for something different when you could only tell the difference between the two main parties by the colour tie they wore. Which was how many on here liked it. Political debate on here used to be Labour vs Tories with both wanting to be dead centre on the spectrum. They pretty much wanted the same thing but with their part in power. It felt very much like people chose a side for the sake of it and just supported their side like a football team.

There was one poster who said he was more invested in Labour winning the election than Town getting promoted. Then as soon as Corbyn got anywhere near the leadership they didn't like it. They wanted a battle of two centre parties with their party winning.

They no longer post and I won't name them.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2021 15:35]

Truly impaired.

Have I missed the thread on here celebrating that Farage has quit politics? on 15:37 - Mar 7 with 905 viewsSteve_M

He must have quite politics nearly as many times as he's failed to be elected as an MP now. Not bad for someone who's made a career of claiming not to be a career politician.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Have I missed the thread on here celebrating that Farage has quit politics? on 15:38 - Mar 7 with 899 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Have I missed the thread on here celebrating that Farage has quit politics? on 15:22 - Mar 7 by tractordownsouth

You’re kidding right? You couldn’t pay me to vote then. Think you’re thinking of Luke

Have I missed the thread on here celebrating that Farage has quit politics? on 16:22 - Mar 7 with 871 viewstractordownsouth

Have I missed the thread on here celebrating that Farage has quit politics? on 15:38 - Mar 7 by The_Romford_Blue

You’re kidding right? You couldn’t pay me to vote then. Think you’re thinking of Luke

Must have been, apologies for misrepresenting you.

Have I missed the thread on here celebrating that Farage has quit politics? on 16:41 - Mar 7 with 833 viewsjaykay

still didn't stop the prat tweeting this

Covid crisis in Dover this morning. One migrant boat with 12 on board and they all tested positive for the virus. Get a grip @pritipatel.

– Nigel Farage (@Nigel_Farage) February 27, 2021

@Nigel_Farage This is incorrect. None of these 12 people tested positive for Covid-19. All adults who arrived today have been tested for Covid-19

– Home Office (@ukhomeoffice)

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Have I missed the thread on here celebrating that Farage has quit politics? on 16:49 - Mar 7 with 818 viewsnoggin

Have I missed the thread on here celebrating that Farage has quit politics? on 16:41 - Mar 7 by jaykay

still didn't stop the prat tweeting this

Covid crisis in Dover this morning. One migrant boat with 12 on board and they all tested positive for the virus. Get a grip @pritipatel.

– Nigel Farage (@Nigel_Farage) February 27, 2021

@Nigel_Farage This is incorrect. None of these 12 people tested positive for Covid-19. All adults who arrived today have been tested for Covid-19

– Home Office (@ukhomeoffice)

The man is a c**t. He doesn't give a toss about the people he supposedly represents.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Have I missed the thread on here celebrating that Farage has quit politics? on 16:57 - Mar 7 with 797 viewsGlasgowBlue

Have I missed the thread on here celebrating that Farage has quit politics? on 16:22 - Mar 7 by tractordownsouth

Must have been, apologies for misrepresenting you.

I think you made the common mistake that people make, of assuming that because Rommers voted to leave the EU then he must be a fan of Farage.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Have I missed the thread on here celebrating that Farage has quit politics? on 17:01 - Mar 7 with 784 viewstractordownsouth

Have I missed the thread on here celebrating that Farage has quit politics? on 16:57 - Mar 7 by GlasgowBlue

I think you made the common mistake that people make, of assuming that because Rommers voted to leave the EU then he must be a fan of Farage.

It might have been subconsciously, but I definitely remember a poster saying something about wanting to vote UKIP but not being old enough (in the 2015 or 2017 election) so must have confused whoever that was with Rommers.

Have I missed the thread on here celebrating that Farage has quit politics? on 17:03 - Mar 7 with 772 viewsJ2BLUE

Have I missed the thread on here celebrating that Farage has quit politics? on 17:01 - Mar 7 by tractordownsouth

It might have been subconsciously, but I definitely remember a poster saying something about wanting to vote UKIP but not being old enough (in the 2015 or 2017 election) so must have confused whoever that was with Rommers.

I think that was Luke but not sure he was serious. He just didn't take things too seriously and enjoyed getting a reaction.

Truly impaired.

Have I missed the thread on here celebrating that Farage has quit politics? on 17:43 - Mar 7 with 726 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

The more publicity he gets (good or bad) the longer he will stay around. You feed the very animal you would like to see starve. Ok I am adding to that admittedly by this post, but I am sure you get my drift. He does it on purpose as soon as he thinks the public might have forgotten him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024