Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leam Richardson 11:04 - Mar 7 with 901 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at the owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Leam Richardson on 11:21 - Mar 7 with 799 viewstractordownsouth

Wigan seems a bit of a carcrash at the moment and Richardson himself didn't rule out coming here in an inteview on local radio last week. If there's a takeover there he may fancy doing the Wigan job long term, but if we throw the money at him I think he'll join Cook.

The Lambert/Culverhouse comparison is a bit of a stretch though. Obviously, Richardson will have contributed to Cook's success but the difference is that they've won league titles at 3 different clubs, whereas Lambert only had 1 successfull spell, so I'm sure Cook is more than capable of doing things by himself until the summer.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Leam Richardson on 11:37 - Mar 7 with 746 viewsfranz_tyson

I think the relationship between cook and Richardson is pretty tight, whereas the Lambert/Culverhouse relationship soured at Villa. I can see him coming here as long as he’s not too successful at Wigan.
Just because Culverhouse was deemed to be the pivotal one in Lambert’s success, it doesn’t mean it’s the norm that the assistant manager is the key factor. Richardson actually left Accrington as their manager to join Cook at Chesterfield as his assistant.
Leam Richardson on 11:54 - Mar 7 with 705 viewsSitfcB

Think he’ll be coming here whatever happens.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Leam Richardson on 14:07 - Mar 7 with 529 viewsWD19

Leam Richardson on 11:54 - Mar 7 by SitfcB

Think he’ll be coming here whatever happens.

Yes, neither Cook nor Richardson want to screw Wigan over. He will come here once he has them safe.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024