Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
3 substitutions just after going level. 12:58 - Mar 7 with 881 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

So that worked out well!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

3 substitutions just after going level. on 13:02 - Mar 7 with 850 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Gillingham were delighted.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

3 substitutions just after going level. on 15:17 - Mar 7 with 719 viewsJ2BLUE

Get back level and give the players a boost and some fresh legs. We're supposed to have a quality squad.

I can see the logic.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

3 substitutions just after going level. on 17:52 - Mar 7 with 612 viewssouthnorfolkblue

3 substitutions just after going level. on 15:17 - Mar 7 by J2BLUE

Get back level and give the players a boost and some fresh legs. We're supposed to have a quality squad.

I can see the logic.

Added to that, we were garbage prior to the goal, which came out of nothing. I actually think that he did the right thing - it just didn’t work out on this occasion

Poll: On 14th April 2020, will we be

3 substitutions just after going level. on 17:56 - Mar 7 with 597 viewsGlasgowBlue

3 substitutions just after going level. on 15:17 - Mar 7 by J2BLUE

I can see the logic.

We were making the subs before the goal went in. There was no reason for Cook to change his mind.

No one could have predicted that Sears would be their 12th man.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

3 substitutions just after going level. on 18:01 - Mar 7 with 582 viewsStokieBlue

We were never looking like scoring, why change the plan because we managed to score from a set piece?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

3 substitutions just after going level. on 18:33 - Mar 7 with 542 viewsKeaneish

Attacking intent to try and win the game after struggling for all of the first half; made perfect sense to me. Who'd know Sears would have such a shocker!?

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

3 substitutions just after going level. on 19:12 - Mar 7 with 468 viewseddiespearitt03

Most of us have a rough idea who needs to be released from this club, i just hope Paul Cook does because these players will slowly drag him down !!! Another manager to give it a go but serious change is needed before another manager suffers.
Surely Marcus Evans must realize some of our players are not worthy of a team place or another contract. So why is he not leading this club after watching the endless poor games he has seen. Just hope Paul Cook is not hoodwinked like the previous managers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024