Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another ''free hit'' 14:50 - Mar 7 with 1349 viewsistanblue

Many fans already getting their excuses in early for Paul Cook should we fail to make the play-offs: ''not his players'', ''takeover talk in the background'', ''not his system'' etc. This sounds awfully similar to when Paul Lambert came in and was essentially given a free hit as we limped to a pathetic relegation as fans clapped. It's about time supporters had some expectations for managers to perform well. For too long this has club has accepted mediocrity and failure. It's not exactly asking a lot to expect a manager to guide a club the size if ITFC in League 1 into the play-offs having been 1 place and 2 points outside them (with a game in hand) when appointed.
Another ''free hit'' on 14:51 - Mar 7 with 1313 viewsIllinoisblue

In other news, Cook’s been in charge for 1 game.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Another ''free hit'' on 14:52 - Mar 7 with 1295 viewsJ2BLUE

Your first attempt at trolling was awful. This is equally pathetic. Don't you have anything better to do?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Another ''free hit'' on 14:56 - Mar 7 with 1273 viewsChurchman

Poor trolling attempt really. Still, you’ll be happy with your club top or their division so I’d stick with that if I were you.
Another ''free hit'' on 14:58 - Mar 7 with 1257 viewsWD19

I’m struggling to pick which of your recent posts is the worst. You have been quite prolific in the dog egg stakes lately.
Another ''free hit'' on 15:05 - Mar 7 with 1197 viewsDarth_Koont

Another ''free hit'' on 14:51 - Mar 7 by Illinoisblue

Indeed. Our last manager left for a reason – how he poorly managed a team over months and years.

Let’s give Cook more than a sample size of 1 before making judgements about him and what he can do with the players.

FWIW I do think he’s here to improve us this season but let’s see how that goes, and then we can base it on reasonable evidence.

Pronouns: He/Him

Another ''free hit'' on 15:29 - Mar 7 with 1101 viewsGuthrum

Another ''free hit'' on 14:51 - Mar 7 by Illinoisblue

And has another 15 to get us at least in the play-offs. A third of the season, as someone pointed out earlier.

Plus we still have a game in hand on 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 6th, three on the team in 1st.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Another ''free hit'' on 15:53 - Mar 7 with 1034 viewsStokieBlue

I thought it was all ME's fault and the manager was irrelevant whilst he was here?

If you're going to troll then at least get a narrative and stick to it rather than jumping around all over the place.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Another ''free hit'' on 15:54 - Mar 7 with 1035 viewsJ2BLUE

Another ''free hit'' on 15:29 - Mar 7 by Guthrum

And has another 15 to get us at least in the play-offs. A third of the season, as someone pointed out earlier.

Plus we still have a game in hand on 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 6th, three on the team in 1st.

If we can give Cook the next 5 games to get things straight and get us playing while remaining within 3-5 points of the play offs we'll then have 10 games hopefully rolling to get in the play offs.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Another ''free hit'' on 16:24 - Mar 7 with 944 viewsblueprint

Have a word with yourself. Do yo think if we’d manage to tempt Pep away from Man City that he could get this rabble up this season?
As far as I’m concerned this season is pretty much over and unless we somehow scrape through via the playoffs then to me Cook cannot be blamed .
[Post edited 7 Mar 2021 16:25]
Another ''free hit'' on 17:31 - Mar 7 with 822 viewsBlueBadger

Give over, you massive fanny.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Another ''free hit'' on 17:37 - Mar 7 with 794 viewsrgp1

Be realistic sir the man walked through the door and was presented with a steaming pile of turd, a tin of brasso and a cloth! Could you do anything with that?
Another ''free hit'' on 19:21 - Mar 7 with 668 viewsdeano85

To be fair, he only met tbe players properly on Wednesday, and im not sure how much training actually happened on that day.
And didnt they travel on friday??
So he only really had a day and a half with them...
Another ''free hit'' on 19:33 - Mar 7 with 643 viewsjas0999

Inherited a pretty poor team. Had one training session.

Frankly his honest assessment after the debacle at Gillingham has won me over. I doubt we will get promoted with this team, this season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024