Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last 16:51 - Mar 7 with 2455 viewsKeno

TV program or film you watched what would you be calling?

Me - I’ve just been watching “fact or fiction”

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 16:53 - Mar 7 with 1269 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Gone Fishing.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 16:55 - Mar 7 with 1230 viewsGeoffSentence

Embarrasingly, Chasing Liberty.

It was WifeSentence's choice.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 16:55 - Mar 7 with 1230 viewsDubtractor

I'm currently watching Die Hard with a Vengeance, so.......

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 16:56 - Mar 7 with 1222 viewsJ2BLUE

Lethal Weapon

Not really. Blue Planet...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 16:56 - Mar 7 with 1215 viewscbower

Super Sunday or Your Honor!

bluescouser

Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 16:58 - Mar 7 with 1206 viewstazdac

Car S.O.S :o)
Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 16:58 - Mar 7 with 1203 viewsfloridaboy

Bones!
Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 16:58 - Mar 7 with 1196 viewsChurchman

48 Hours
Login to get fewer ads

Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 16:58 - Mar 7 with 1196 viewsWD19

Indoor Athletics
Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 17:00 - Mar 7 with 1180 viewshomer_123

Stranger Things.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 17:00 - Mar 7 with 1180 viewsnoggin

Soft White Underbelly.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 17:00 - Mar 7 with 1177 viewsMullet

Parks and Recreation. Which makes me sound like a dogger. I don't like this thread Keno.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 17:00 - Mar 7 with 1169 viewsLesta_Tractor

Your honor

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 17:01 - Mar 7 with 1161 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Line of Duty.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 17:04 - Mar 7 with 1123 viewsGlasgowBlue

Coming 2 America.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 17:06 - Mar 7 with 1112 viewsJ2BLUE

Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 17:04 - Mar 7 by GlasgowBlue

Coming 2 America.

This thread idea doesn't really work does it?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 17:06 - Mar 7 with 1112 viewsDarth_Koont

Calibre

And before you Koch Hechlers say it, it’s bigger than a .22

Pronouns: He/Him

Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 17:06 - Mar 7 with 1111 viewsgtsb1966

House of Games
Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 17:06 - Mar 7 with 1108 viewsjontysnut

Big.
Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 17:06 - Mar 7 with 1099 viewsKeno

Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 17:00 - Mar 7 by Mullet

Parks and Recreation. Which makes me sound like a dogger. I don't like this thread Keno.

Sorry mulley!!!

Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 17:12 - Mar 7 with 1074 viewsSuperblue95

I am a killer

Genuinely

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 17:15 - Mar 7 with 1057 viewsClapham_Junction

Alpha Papa

Aha!
Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 17:18 - Mar 7 with 1041 viewsKeno

Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 17:04 - Mar 7 by GlasgowBlue

Coming 2 America.

Was it worth watching?

Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 17:18 - Mar 7 with 1032 viewsHealysBackPocket

Peep Show

Well... that’s unfortunate
Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 17:21 - Mar 7 with 1012 viewsGlasgowBlue

Nicked off FB - if your “sexual organ” was named after the last on 17:18 - Mar 7 by Keno

Was it worth watching?

No. Absolute rubbish. Not a patch on the original.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024