Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What happened to HarryfromBath? 21:01 - Mar 7 with 2259 viewsel_nino

I’m a relatively new listener to the Blue Monday Podcast and was having a look through the old pods. Didn’t realise HarryfromBath used to be involved with the podcast. Realised how much I miss his excellent posts and in-depth pre-match previews. What ever happened to Harry? Hope he is ok.
What happened to HarryfromBath? on 21:02 - Mar 7 with 2230 viewswkj

Our man on the front lines retired - much to the sadness of the TWTD faithful.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

What happened to HarryfromBath? on 21:16 - Mar 7 with 2145 viewsEdwardStone

Friend of a friend reports that he is doing well

He has stepped back from following Town and, as a direct result, his blood pressure is much improved

He remains a fan, but is spending more time running his Adult Bookshop in the only seedy corner of Bath
What happened to HarryfromBath? on 21:18 - Mar 7 with 2112 viewsjeera

His pre-game fan reports became part of the matchday didn't they.

Although there's not been much to write about in a positive light for us for quite some time and would have probably made some depressing reading lately. You can imagine the reports being full of fans wanting to play us.

But yes, Harry was good value.

Maybe he'll make a return once we're battling for the top six in the Prem.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

What happened to HarryfromBath? on 21:20 - Mar 7 with 2088 viewsjeera

What happened to HarryfromBath? on 21:16 - Mar 7 by EdwardStone

Friend of a friend reports that he is doing well

He has stepped back from following Town and, as a direct result, his blood pressure is much improved

He remains a fan, but is spending more time running his Adult Bookshop in the only seedy corner of Bath

Good to hear his seedy book shop is doing well.

I have wondered if he sells online to give us an option to give him a boost here and there.

I use Amazon a lot less nowadays in general and don't buy books from them anymore so more worthwhile options are welcome.

Does your friend of friend know Bully too?

What happened to HarryfromBath? on 21:32 - Mar 7 with 1993 viewsEdwardStone

What happened to HarryfromBath? on 21:20 - Mar 7 by jeera

Good to hear his seedy book shop is doing well.

I have wondered if he sells online to give us an option to give him a boost here and there.

I use Amazon a lot less nowadays in general and don't buy books from them anymore so more worthwhile options are welcome.

Does your friend of friend know Bully too?

Not a seedy bookshop at all Mr J... it is highly regarded by the patrons and neighbours

I believe that he is considering branching out.... there was mention of a Rub 'n' Tug massage parlour, although I might be breaching some sort of confidentiality clause by mentioning that

No news from Sparks/ Bully

I can only assume the worst,; he built the pizza oven and bar on his garage mezzanine and he and his family ate sooo much of the resultant delicious pizza that the whole thing suffered structural failure with catastrophic loss of life

Tragic loss of life, all because of pepperoni and artichoke hearts on thin base
What happened to HarryfromBath? on 21:40 - Mar 7 with 1932 viewsjeera

What happened to HarryfromBath? on 21:32 - Mar 7 by EdwardStone

Not a seedy bookshop at all Mr J... it is highly regarded by the patrons and neighbours

I believe that he is considering branching out.... there was mention of a Rub 'n' Tug massage parlour, although I might be breaching some sort of confidentiality clause by mentioning that

I can only assume the worst,; he built the pizza oven and bar on his garage mezzanine and he and his family ate sooo much of the resultant delicious pizza that the whole thing suffered structural failure with catastrophic loss of life

I'm now beginning to wonder if the 'adult' bit was a joke after all!

The pizza oven is actually bugging me, I'd invested in that thread and feel a right to know the outcome.

He did say he'd decided, I think, to not build it on the roof after all so am hoping your scenario was avoided.

Bully, if you see this, you owe us an update.

RE: Oliver, last I heard he was doing very well. Only 3rd hand as such, someone I know, knows his dad and when I asked how he was doing, that was the reply.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2021 21:40]

What happened to HarryfromBath? on 21:47 - Mar 7 with 1888 viewsSitfcB

He’s busy.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

What happened to HarryfromBath? on 21:50 - Mar 7 with 1845 viewsdominiciawful

What happened to HarryfromBath? on 21:47 - Mar 7 by SitfcB

He’s busy.

What you did there? I saw it.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Login to get fewer ads

What happened to HarryfromBath? on 21:51 - Mar 7 with 1842 viewsEdwardStone

What happened to HarryfromBath? on 21:40 - Mar 7 by jeera

I'm now beginning to wonder if the 'adult' bit was a joke after all!

The pizza oven is actually bugging me, I'd invested in that thread and feel a right to know the outcome.

He did say he'd decided, I think, to not build it on the roof after all so am hoping your scenario was avoided.

Bully, if you see this, you owe us an update.

RE: Oliver, last I heard he was doing very well. Only 3rd hand as such, someone I know, knows his dad and when I asked how he was doing, that was the reply.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2021 21:40]

Indeed Mr J.... HfB runs a perfectly respectable normal bookshop....nothing seedy at all

I was being mischievous....and possibly libellous

Bath may well have a seedy massage parlour or two, but I am sure that H has no part in running , planning to run or indeed frequenting such a place

I occasionally used to travel to matches with him...he was always the perfect travel companion, funny, generous and knowledgeable. Harry would also attend numerous South West Group functions.

I miss him a lot

I never met Sparks...I kind of imagined he might be much better in Real Life....hopefully he and his family haven't met a horrible end because of an ill-considered outdoor pizza facility

I'm delighted to hear that Oliver continues to do well...I reflect on him and the TWTD response to his plight

One of the brighter moments in out recent history, no?
What happened to HarryfromBath? on 21:59 - Mar 7 with 1776 viewsel_nino

Thanks for the info. Glad to hear he is doing well, and can understand why trawling other fans’ forums would become a bit of a chore, despite the result being excellent entertainment. We can but hope that he decides to do it again some day!
What happened to HarryfromBath? on 23:31 - Mar 7 with 1465 viewshoppy

What happened to HarryfromBath? on 21:51 - Mar 7 by EdwardStone

Indeed Mr J.... HfB runs a perfectly respectable normal bookshop....nothing seedy at all

I was being mischievous....and possibly libellous

Bath may well have a seedy massage parlour or two, but I am sure that H has no part in running , planning to run or indeed frequenting such a place

I occasionally used to travel to matches with him...he was always the perfect travel companion, funny, generous and knowledgeable. Harry would also attend numerous South West Group functions.

I miss him a lot

I never met Sparks...I kind of imagined he might be much better in Real Life....hopefully he and his family haven't met a horrible end because of an ill-considered outdoor pizza facility

I'm delighted to hear that Oliver continues to do well...I reflect on him and the TWTD response to his plight

One of the brighter moments in out recent history, no?

For someone who knows better, the picture you were painting of Mr FromBath did make me chuckle somewhat! I can just picture him in that scenario! Haha.

With regards Oliver, despite no direct updates recently, I have seen pictures of him and how well he’s doing. He looks such a grown lad now (if you’ll excuse the Daily Mailesque comment there!)
I did speak to his dad a month or so ago, and was pleased to hear his progress then!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

What happened to HarryfromBath? on 00:02 - Mar 8 with 1407 viewsTangledupin_Blue

What happened to HarryfromBath? on 21:32 - Mar 7 by EdwardStone

Busy c---*

*Chap

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024