Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Matt Gill the assistant manager now? 22:32 - Mar 7 with 1231 viewstractordownsouth

I assume that’s his official role now that Roberts is first team coach, but haven’t seen it announced anywhere?

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Is Matt Gill the assistant manager now? on 22:42 - Mar 7 with 1171 viewsArnieM

If he is i suspect it’s an assistant, assistant role ie temporary, because I think it’s highly likely PC’s previous assistant manager will joint Town in the summer, after Wigan’s season has been completed. Or as PC himself said .... ( referring to his right hand man’s likely more to Ipswich), “ that’s something we’ll revisit at a later point” ( out of respect to Wigan ).

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Is Matt Gill the assistant manager now? on 23:09 - Mar 7 with 1114 viewsBlueBadger

Assistant to the manager, actually.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Is Matt Gill the assistant manager now? on 23:48 - Mar 7 with 1067 viewsCoco

I would expect it is Roberts filling the role of trusted general until the summer.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Is Matt Gill the assistant manager now? on 00:07 - Mar 8 with 1040 viewsdrifter

Is Matt Gill the assistant manager now? on 23:09 - Mar 7 by BlueBadger

Assistant to the manager, actually.

Assistant to the manager - a bit like Gareth and David Brent in The Office.
Is Matt Gill the assistant manager now? on 00:16 - Mar 8 with 1027 viewsBlueBadger

Is Matt Gill the assistant manager now? on 00:07 - Mar 8 by drifter

Assistant to the manager - a bit like Gareth and David Brent in The Office.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Is Matt Gill the assistant manager now? on 12:01 - Mar 8 with 715 viewsRadlett_blue

And is Dave Bowman still "director of Football"?
I don't doubt he may be a good judge of a player, but this seems a little odd given that it's now nearly 3 years since Mick McCarthy left.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Is Matt Gill the assistant manager now? on 12:05 - Mar 8 with 698 viewsPhilTWTD

No, still first-team coach. Think assistant manager is a vacant position at present.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024