Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stand by for more cancel culture blubbing 18:40 - Mar 9 with 489 viewsSpruceMoose

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2021/mar/09/ofcom-investigating-gmb-piers-morg

Truth is he's a weirdly obsessed scumbag facing the consequences of his actions though. All this because he thought that they were mates or something? Tragic!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Stand by for more cancel culture blubbing on 18:47 - Mar 9 with 466 viewsOldsmoker

Cancelling Piers Morgan is not part of cancel culture.
Culture and Morgan have never met.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Stand by for more cancel culture blubbing on 18:48 - Mar 9 with 461 viewsSpruceMoose

Stand by for more cancel culture blubbing on 18:47 - Mar 9 by Oldsmoker

Although, it wouldn't surprise me to learn he began life growing on a piece of old bread.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Stand by for more cancel culture blubbing on 18:53 - Mar 9 with 440 viewsBrianTablet

Stand by for more cancel culture blubbing on 18:48 - Mar 9 by SpruceMoose

Although, it wouldn't surprise me to learn he began life growing on a piece of old bread.

Putting the penic into penicillin?

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Stand by for more cancel culture blubbing on 18:53 - Mar 9 with 437 viewsOldsmoker

Stand by for more cancel culture blubbing on 18:48 - Mar 9 by SpruceMoose

More likely a pile of dung.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Stand by for more cancel culture blubbing on 19:00 - Mar 9 with 404 viewsGlasgowBlue

He made his position untenable, didn't he?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Stand by for more cancel culture blubbing on 19:00 - Mar 9 with 407 viewsfooters

Stand by for more cancel culture blubbing on 18:47 - Mar 9 by Oldsmoker

Reminds me of Steve Coogan's statement to the Leveson Inquiry on an interview he did with Morgan...

Robert Jay: "[the interview] took place in what Mr Morgan describes as an excruciatingly trendy club in Soho."

Morgan: "Yes, he chose the venue."

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024