Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Very frustrating 20:59 - Mar 9 with 669 viewstownblue

Too many little mistakes in decent areas. Dozzell not doing enough. Think we would have been better to keep Bishop on.

We really don't play to Toto's strengths when we keep giving it to him. He probably should be doing a bit better on the ball but I just feel like he's an easy pass. I feel a bit sorry for him.
Very frustrating on 21:01 - Mar 9 with 647 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I think they manage Bishops game time due to his injury history.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Very frustrating on 21:02 - Mar 9 with 624 viewskizaitfc

Think we need Skuse to return or move Downes back into the DM role and play Emyr Huws (if he is still alive)

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Very frustrating on 21:06 - Mar 9 with 605 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Very frustrating on 21:15 - Mar 9 with 576 viewsjayessess

In attacking situations we just make the worst decisions.
Sometimes they're just taken in an unnecessary rush - like Bishop getting to the byline early on and passing it nowhere near any forward players.
Sometimes it's a refusal to actually make a decision, like pretty much every time we recycle the ball on the edge of their penalty area.
Sometimes it's bizarre decisions, like Chambers collecting an over-hit cross then gently rolling about 5 yards behind our forward line and setting them away on a counter attack.

What connects them all is that universally, every player, every bloody time, makes the wrong decision.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024