Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
These radio callers... 21:14 - Mar 9 with 771 viewsSpruceMoose

"Crew Alexander"
"Poor Paul Lambert"

Yokels.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

These radio callers... on 21:15 - Mar 9 with 752 viewsnodge_blue

I really didnt expect a pro Lambert call. What planet is he on?

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

These radio callers... on 21:15 - Mar 9 with 747 viewsTown_Boy

Don’t worry about the play offs.

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

These radio callers... on 21:17 - Mar 9 with 716 viewsSpruceMoose

These radio callers... on 21:15 - Mar 9 by nodge_blue

I really didnt expect a pro Lambert call. What planet is he on?

He probably thinks Norwood is a Premier League player slumming it in League One like a few of our forum great thinkers.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

These radio callers... on 21:18 - Mar 9 with 687 viewsmojo

Ethos of players just aiming for the play offs. Eh? What does David expect Paul Cook to do? He has only been in the job a week. I do wish the RS presenters would come back harder against some of the phone in callers
These radio callers... on 21:19 - Mar 9 with 666 viewsSpruceMoose

These radio callers... on 21:18 - Mar 9 by mojo

Ethos of players just aiming for the play offs. Eh? What does David expect Paul Cook to do? He has only been in the job a week. I do wish the RS presenters would come back harder against some of the phone in callers

Just cut them off. Nobody needs to hear their slack jawed jibbering!

These radio callers... on 21:21 - Mar 9 with 645 viewsmojo

These radio callers... on 21:19 - Mar 9 by SpruceMoose

Indeed Savage and Sutton wouldnt put up with it
These radio callers... on 21:22 - Mar 9 with 639 viewstownblue

These radio callers... on 21:18 - Mar 9 by mojo

I was only half listening, but I kind of get his point though and think he was talking longer term than just Cook. Expectations for the team have dropped so so low that being on the edge of the playoffs in league one is considered alright.

We literally played out for a draw at the end of this game - shows a real lack of ambition.
These radio callers... on 21:26 - Mar 9 with 597 viewsmojo

These radio callers... on 21:22 - Mar 9 by townblue

I was only half listening, but I kind of get his point though and think he was talking longer term than just Cook. Expectations for the team have dropped so so low that being on the edge of the playoffs in league one is considered alright.

We literally played out for a draw at the end of this game - shows a real lack of ambition.

But it will take time for Cookie to trim the squad, build his own team and get the players used to his style. With a little investment then we will breeze this league
Login to get fewer ads

These radio callers... on 21:26 - Mar 9 with 586 viewsjeera

These radio callers... on 21:19 - Mar 9 by SpruceMoose

I mostly tend to switch off as soon as the game is done now.

I can't listen to it, it just winds me up.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

These radio callers... on 21:27 - Mar 9 with 569 viewsSpruceMoose

These radio callers... on 21:26 - Mar 9 by jeera

I mostly tend to switch off as soon as the game is done now.

I can't listen to it, it just winds me up.

I've listened the last couple of weeks. It's reminded me of why I stopped listening!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024