Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OTD 2013....TWTD asking the hard-hitting questions 11:55 - Mar 10 with 902 viewsSwailsey

"Some fans tweeting last night claimed washing clothes removed the paint. Were your clothes covered in paint? Does it wash off? Add your thoughts and comments below."

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

OTD 2013....TWTD asking the hard-hitting questions on 11:57 - Mar 10 with 857 viewsSitfcB

The great Peterborough paint debate.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

OTD 2013....TWTD asking the hard-hitting questions on 11:58 - Mar 10 with 859 viewsSteve_M

Peterborough away has been a source of so much over the years.

A bitterly cold, gray day and a 0-0 draw. Nouble was really good that day but someone (Tabb perhaps) missed a fairly decent chance.

Then weeks of moaning about paint.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

OTD 2013....TWTD asking the hard-hitting questions on 11:59 - Mar 10 with 844 viewsSwailsey

OTD 2013....TWTD asking the hard-hitting questions on 11:58 - Mar 10 by Steve_M

Peterborough away has been a source of so much over the years.

A bitterly cold, gray day and a 0-0 draw. Nouble was really good that day but someone (Tabb perhaps) missed a fairly decent chance.

Then weeks of moaning about paint.

Nouble hit the post didn't he?

The halcyon days!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

OTD 2013....TWTD asking the hard-hitting questions on 12:00 - Mar 10 with 838 viewsCoastalblue

8 years ago?

Wow!

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

OTD 2013....TWTD asking the hard-hitting questions on 12:59 - Mar 10 with 703 viewsPhilTWTD

Don't let it ever be said we don't get to the nub of the important issues of the time.
OTD 2013....TWTD asking the hard-hitting questions on 13:07 - Mar 10 with 663 viewsSwailsey

OTD 2013....TWTD asking the hard-hitting questions on 12:59 - Mar 10 by PhilTWTD

Don't let it ever be said we don't get to the nub of the important issues of the time.

I can't quite work out if your final sentence on the story is tongue in cheek or not.

OTD 2013....TWTD asking the hard-hitting questions on 13:18 - Mar 10 with 617 viewsPhilTWTD

OTD 2013....TWTD asking the hard-hitting questions on 13:07 - Mar 10 by Swailsey

I can't quite work out if your final sentence on the story is tongue in cheek or not.

I'm sure it was.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024