Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kirtsty and Phils Like It or Lump it (or whatever it's called) 19:51 - Mar 10 with 1038 viewsfactual_blue

Mrs Factual insists on watching this.

I've adjourned to the study.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Kirtsty and Phils Like It or Lump it (or whatever it's called) on 19:59 - Mar 10 with 992 viewsgiant_stow

She's probably flicked over to something better now you've bvggered off.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Kirtsty and Phils Like It or Lump it (or whatever it's called) on 20:01 - Mar 10 with 983 viewsKeno

do you reckon Phil and Kisty have ever played "hide the boat in the harbour"?

Please note I dont mean Ham, I mean the Phil on the programme

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Kirtsty and Phils Like It or Lump it (or whatever it's called) on 20:05 - Mar 10 with 968 viewsfactual_blue

Kirtsty and Phils Like It or Lump it (or whatever it's called) on 20:01 - Mar 10 by Keno

I can recall Kirsty being interviewed by Mrs Merton and being asked more or less that question.

Kirsty didn't really give a definitive answer....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Kirtsty and Phils Like It or Lump it (or whatever it's called) on 20:15 - Mar 10 with 950 viewsSwansea_Blue

Kirtsty and Phils Like It or Lump it (or whatever it's called) on 20:01 - Mar 10 by Keno

You want there to be an underlying sub plot of sexual deviancy don't you, just to add a certain je ne sais quoi and make it worth watching. I bet there isn't though, the boring gits.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Kirtsty and Phils Like It or Lump it (or whatever it's called) on 20:30 - Mar 10 with 928 viewsPendejo

This time last year I could have asked their drivers for you... sadly I didn't transfer work contacts to my personal phone before my work phone was disconnected last May.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Kirtsty and Phils Like It or Lump it (or whatever it's called) on 20:31 - Mar 10 with 923 viewsPendejo

Kirtsty and Phils Like It or Lump it (or whatever it's called) on 19:59 - Mar 10 by giant_stow

She's probably flicked over to something better now you've bvggered off.

I saw the first four words and thought you were replying to Keno....

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Kirtsty and Phils Like It or Lump it (or whatever it's called) on 20:33 - Mar 10 with 910 viewsKeno

Kirtsty and Phils Like It or Lump it (or whatever it's called) on 20:15 - Mar 10 by Swansea_Blue

You want there to be an underlying sub plot of sexual deviancy don't you, just to add a certain je ne sais quoi and make it worth watching. I bet there isn't though, the boring gits.

You have think of something to make it interesting!!!

Kirtsty and Phils Like It or Lump it (or whatever it's called) on 20:36 - Mar 10 with 901 viewsSwansea_Blue

Kirtsty and Phils Like It or Lump it (or whatever it's called) on 20:33 - Mar 10 by Keno

You have think of something to make it interesting!!!

It could add an extra edge. Will they get caught before the estate agent turns up? Can they nip off for a quickie even while the owner is in the house?

Pah, no wonder the ratings are plummeting - there's no imagination in that show.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Kirtsty and Phils Like It or Lump it (or whatever it's called) on 20:43 - Mar 10 with 890 viewsKeno

Kirtsty and Phils Like It or Lump it (or whatever it's called) on 20:36 - Mar 10 by Swansea_Blue

It could add an extra edge. Will they get caught before the estate agent turns up? Can they nip off for a quickie even while the owner is in the house?

Pah, no wonder the ratings are plummeting - there's no imagination in that show.

Could bring a whole new take on “location, Location, Location”

Where is Phil taking Kirsty now?

Kirtsty and Phils Like It or Lump it (or whatever it's called) on 11:55 - Mar 11 with 650 viewscoolcat

I like watching it but it's lost it's impact somewhat, which was to be either definitely staying or going. Those who say they will 'list it' when they revisit a few years down the line are still there, as they're enjoying the house before they sell up.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2021 11:58]
Kirtsty and Phils Like It or Lump it (or whatever it's called) on 13:11 - Mar 11 with 586 viewsmrshallisfit

That would be a very big harbour.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024