Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next seasons shirt sponsors? No More Magical Vegas 12:42 - Mar 11 with 3558 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Magical Vegas won't be renewing their Sponsorship for next season so any ideas who's going to be on the new range of Town kits, which I assume were selected in January time? Will the takeover be stalling any sort of Sponsorship deal? I'd like Pioneer or Greene King if we are allowed to have dreams! But who would realistically be interested in us as a League One outfit? I know Greene King did sponsor Cambridge in recent years and has sponsored some bits at Norwich so they wouldn't be a totally unrealistic choice.

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

Next seasons shirt sponsors? No More Magical Vegas on 12:45 - Mar 11 with 3082 viewsChrisd

It's certainly not been magical.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Next seasons shirt sponsors? No More Magical Vegas on 12:49 - Mar 11 with 3055 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Next seasons shirt sponsors? No More Magical Vegas on 12:45 - Mar 11 by Chrisd

It's certainly not been magical.

Looked terrible on the first three kits. I know the Sponsor isn't meant to be a design choice but why they couldn't have sorted it after seeing how bad it looked on the red away to begin with I do not know. Just laziness.

Next seasons shirt sponsors? No More Magical Vegas on 12:51 - Mar 11 with 3027 viewsKeno

Next seasons shirt sponsors? No More Magical Vegas on 12:49 - Mar 11 by BlueWorldOrder

Looked terrible on the first three kits. I know the Sponsor isn't meant to be a design choice but why they couldn't have sorted it after seeing how bad it looked on the red away to begin with I do not know. Just laziness.

if you not sure about red you might not like next years sponsor then

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Next seasons shirt sponsors? No More Magical Vegas on 12:53 - Mar 11 with 3023 viewsGiant_Midget

Imagine the uproar if the takeover still wasn't completed and the shirt sponsor was revealed as the Marcus Evans Group.
Next seasons shirt sponsors? No More Magical Vegas on 12:55 - Mar 11 with 3009 viewsSqueezy78

As long as it doesn't say Marcus fu@@in Evans I don't care! If the takeover goes ahead will probably be an American company looking to promote their business over here.
Next seasons shirt sponsors? No More Magical Vegas on 13:04 - Mar 11 with 2947 viewsBloomBlue

The Phoenix Club
Next seasons shirt sponsors? No More Magical Vegas on 13:12 - Mar 11 with 2901 viewschrismakin

Greene King would be amazing to have back in the shirts

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Next seasons shirt sponsors? No More Magical Vegas on 13:14 - Mar 11 with 2884 viewsKeno

Next seasons shirt sponsors? No More Magical Vegas on 13:12 - Mar 11 by chrismakin

or

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

Next seasons shirt sponsors? No More Magical Vegas on 13:33 - Mar 11 with 2810 viewssnudge27

If the takeover goes ahead then I wouldn't get too excited about shirt sponsors.

Rather than anything sentimental or 'nice', sponsorship will definitely be one of the areas where money talks. Unless there's serious movement on betting sponsors, I wouldn't be surprised to see another betting firm being the highest bidder.

Poll: Who is the best Lord?

Next seasons shirt sponsors? No More Magical Vegas on 13:34 - Mar 11 with 2798 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Is it now confirmed they won't be?

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Next seasons shirt sponsors? No More Magical Vegas on 13:41 - Mar 11 with 2760 viewsBlue_Order

Next seasons shirt sponsors? No More Magical Vegas on 13:04 - Mar 11 by BloomBlue

The Phoenix Club

I’d prefer The Banana Grove tbh.
Next seasons shirt sponsors? No More Magical Vegas on 13:46 - Mar 11 with 2734 viewsNthQldITFC

Disappointing Clacton.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Next seasons shirt sponsors? No More Magical Vegas on 13:49 - Mar 11 with 2723 viewsPendejo

Kanga chunks, as a thanks from the people of Fray Bentos for our early warning, which happily led to a new pie flavour.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Next seasons shirt sponsors? No More Magical Vegas on 14:29 - Mar 11 with 2609 viewsWeWereZombies

Why have a shirt sponsor at all? Maybe not having some half rate product or dodgy practice splashed across the kit would attract better players and give a bit of passion back to the game. Unlikely I know, but if it did then it would be worth more than any money that a sponsor could put in.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Next seasons shirt sponsors? No More Magical Vegas on 14:38 - Mar 11 with 2590 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Next seasons shirt sponsors? No More Magical Vegas on 13:34 - Mar 11 by JammyDodgerrr

Is it now confirmed they won't be?

Yeah, they stated they were giving their last year to Carers Trust and not renewing, presuming that when they had signed the original deal we were at least in a decent division.

Next seasons shirt sponsors? No More Magical Vegas on 14:48 - Mar 11 with 2565 viewsBLUEBEAT

Maybe I’ll step up from my local U13 side...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG2xtjhpL2A/

Poll: W or W

Next seasons shirt sponsors? No More Magical Vegas on 15:17 - Mar 11 with 2509 viewshype313

Next seasons shirt sponsors? No More Magical Vegas on 13:12 - Mar 11 by chrismakin

Would prefer Adnams.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Next seasons shirt sponsors? No More Magical Vegas on 15:32 - Mar 11 with 2470 viewsWeWereZombies

Next seasons shirt sponsors? No More Magical Vegas on 15:17 - Mar 11 by hype313

Would prefer Adnams.

I will take your Adnams and raise you the Grain Brewery:

https://www.grainbrewery.co.uk/news/the-story-of-grain/

Next seasons shirt sponsors? No More Magical Vegas on 15:38 - Mar 11 with 2455 viewsmonytowbray

Just put MIDDLE CLASS WHITE BOYS on the front of next season's shirt. Let's crowdfund it.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Next seasons shirt sponsors? No More Magical Vegas on 15:39 - Mar 11 with 2452 viewsWeWereZombies

Next seasons shirt sponsors? No More Magical Vegas on 15:38 - Mar 11 by monytowbray

Just put MIDDLE CLASS WHITE BOYS on the front of next season's shirt. Let's crowdfund it.

Gonna make some sort of statement with that if Toto wears it whilst not taking the knee...

Next seasons shirt sponsors? No More Magical Vegas on 16:46 - Mar 11 with 2340 viewsLeaky

Adnams
Next seasons shirt sponsors? No More Magical Vegas on 17:00 - Mar 11 with 2283 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Next seasons shirt sponsors? No More Magical Vegas on 17:11 - Mar 11 with 2256 viewsCoastalblue

New kit coming in, red and yellow, this on the front

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Next seasons shirt sponsors? No More Magical Vegas on 17:43 - Mar 11 with 2183 viewsJamestownPrince

Next seasons shirt sponsors? No More Magical Vegas on 13:04 - Mar 11 by BloomBlue

The Phoenix Club

with a logo of an inflatable C..k
Next seasons shirt sponsors? No More Magical Vegas on 21:46 - Mar 11 with 1939 viewsBluedanW

Next seasons shirt sponsors? No More Magical Vegas on 16:46 - Mar 11 by Leaky

Adnams

Adnams or Aspalls
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024