Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Drysdale: “Judge abuse WORST EVER experienced” 18:04 - Mar 11 with 5612 viewsChris_ITFC

Judge called him bald. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56366031

Interesting read... https://www.thefa.com/-/media/files/thefaportal/governance-docs/discipline-cases
[Post edited 11 Mar 2021 18:23]
Drysdale: “Judge abuse WORST EVER experienced” on 18:06 - Mar 11 with 3155 viewsJ2BLUE

So assuming he called him a cheating bald [expletive...hard to believe that's the worst abuse he's faced!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Drysdale: “Judge abuse WORST EVER experienced” on 18:06 - Mar 11 with 3135 viewschrismakin

I'm assuming the sentence

Was you fk off you cheating bald c...

Which tbf is probably something I'd have shouted at that very moment

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Drysdale: “Judge abuse WORST EVER experienced” on 18:06 - Mar 11 with 3144 viewsGeoffSentence

Banned until yesterday.

So not very banned.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Drysdale: “Judge abuse WORST EVER experienced” on 18:06 - Mar 11 with 3137 viewsSpruceMoose

We could add 'unable to control his emotions' to 'cheating' and 'bald'.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Drysdale: “Judge abuse WORST EVER experienced” on 18:06 - Mar 11 with 3137 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

...and a cheat.

There was no need for Judge to make it personal in terms of appearance

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Drysdale: “Judge abuse WORST EVER experienced” on 18:07 - Mar 11 with 3132 viewsDanTheMan

Is that it?

OK cheating yeah, that's not a nice thing to accuse him of but... being called bald when you're bald is not exactly the worst thing.

And this is coming from someone who is also bald.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Drysdale: “Judge abuse WORST EVER experienced” on 18:07 - Mar 11 with 3111 viewsSpruceMoose

Drysdale: “Judge abuse WORST EVER experienced” on 18:07 - Mar 11 by DanTheMan

Is that it?

OK cheating yeah, that's not a nice thing to accuse him of but... being called bald when you're bald is not exactly the worst thing.

Well said baldy.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Drysdale: “Judge abuse WORST EVER experienced” on 18:08 - Mar 11 with 3107 viewsGeoffSentence

Oh come on. That's unsporting, changing the title of your thread. Now my earlier reply looks like a completely out of place.

Login to get fewer ads

Drysdale: “Judge abuse WORST EVER experienced” on 18:08 - Mar 11 with 3095 viewsJ2BLUE

Drysdale: “Judge abuse WORST EVER experienced” on 18:07 - Mar 11 by SpruceMoose

Well said baldy.

Going to be awkward next time Alan Judge is sent out for a presser.

Truly impaired.

Drysdale: “Judge abuse WORST EVER experienced” on 18:09 - Mar 11 with 3104 viewsSitfcB

https://www.thefa.com/-/media/files/thefaportal/governance-docs/discipline-cases

Whole account here.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Drysdale: “Judge abuse WORST EVER experienced” on 18:09 - Mar 11 with 3073 viewsCoastalblue

Drysdale: “Judge abuse WORST EVER experienced” on 18:07 - Mar 11 by DanTheMan

Is that it?

Don't say it's true Dan, I always imagined you with a huuuuge afro.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Drysdale: “Judge abuse WORST EVER experienced” on 18:11 - Mar 11 with 3041 viewsSpruceMoose

Drysdale: “Judge abuse WORST EVER experienced” on 18:08 - Mar 11 by J2BLUE

Going to be awkward next time Alan Judge is sent out for a presser.

Maybe Phil can use one of those fake Zoom backgrounds and give himself some flowing locks if he stays very still.

Drysdale: “Judge abuse WORST EVER experienced” on 18:11 - Mar 11 with 3035 viewsZXBlue

If correct, very difficult to understand why he wasn't sent off immediately.

Pretty much the best way to get a red for dissent is calling the ref dishonest amidst some choice swear words, directly to his face.

Probably cost Downes his red and a ban too.
Drysdale: “Judge abuse WORST EVER experienced” on 18:12 - Mar 11 with 3014 viewsDanTheMan

Drysdale: “Judge abuse WORST EVER experienced” on 18:07 - Mar 11 by SpruceMoose

Well said baldy.

Phil, Phil, he's bullying me again!

Drysdale: “Judge abuse WORST EVER experienced” on 18:13 - Mar 11 with 3004 viewsDanTheMan

Drysdale: “Judge abuse WORST EVER experienced” on 18:09 - Mar 11 by Coastalblue

I could try I guess but it would require me to do what Donald Trump did.

It would be a fun experiment.

Drysdale: “Judge abuse WORST EVER experienced” on 18:13 - Mar 11 with 2997 viewsJ2BLUE

Drysdale: “Judge abuse WORST EVER experienced” on 18:09 - Mar 11 by Coastalblue

I once saw a picture of Dan. Either on here or Twitter. Looks nothing like the nerd I imagined. Which disappointed me to be honest.

Truly impaired.

Drysdale: “Judge abuse WORST EVER experienced” on 18:15 - Mar 11 with 2952 viewsSpruceMoose

Drysdale: “Judge abuse WORST EVER experienced” on 18:12 - Mar 11 by DanTheMan

Phil, Phil, he's bullying me again!

Have you considered some Norwood branded hair plugs? You too could have a chocolate donut looking thing perched upon the top of your head.

Drysdale: “Judge abuse WORST EVER experienced” on 18:17 - Mar 11 with 2926 viewsDanTheMan

Drysdale: “Judge abuse WORST EVER experienced” on 18:09 - Mar 11 by SitfcB

https://www.thefa.com/-/media/files/thefaportal/governance-docs/discipline-cases

Whole account here.

This is actually quite interesting when you get into the bit where they tried to contact the club about what Judge has said.

Drysdale: “Judge abuse WORST EVER experienced” on 18:20 - Mar 11 with 2827 viewsSitfcB

I still don’t think it was a dive.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Drysdale: “Judge abuse WORST EVER experienced” on 18:21 - Mar 11 with 2814 viewsSpruceMoose

"It's a f**king penalty you cheating bald c**t!”

I wonder how many times Collina heard this.

Drysdale: “Judge abuse WORST EVER experienced” on 18:23 - Mar 11 with 2765 viewsChris_ITFC

Drysdale: “Judge abuse WORST EVER experienced” on 18:06 - Mar 11 by chrismakin

I'm assuming the sentence

Was you fk off you cheating bald c...

Which tbf is probably something I'd have shouted at that very moment

Turns out it literally was.

Drysdale: “Judge abuse WORST EVER experienced” on 18:24 - Mar 11 with 2739 viewsGeoffSentence

Drysdale: “Judge abuse WORST EVER experienced” on 18:21 - Mar 11 by SpruceMoose

"It's a f**king penalty you cheating bald c**t!”

I wonder how many times Collina heard this.

I can understand Judgey's reaction, had effectively been accused, by the ref, of cheating. If you aren't a cheat such an accusation coud be stinging.

Drysdale: “Judge abuse WORST EVER experienced” on 18:26 - Mar 11 with 2713 viewsPablokuqi

Drysdale: “Judge abuse WORST EVER experienced” on 18:17 - Mar 11 by DanTheMan

This is actually quite interesting when you get into the bit where they tried to contact the club about what Judge has said.

I agree. Was interesting. Not surprised Judge didn't want to get involved.
Drysdale: “Judge abuse WORST EVER experienced” on 18:27 - Mar 11 with 2709 viewsSpruceMoose

Drysdale: “Judge abuse WORST EVER experienced” on 18:24 - Mar 11 by GeoffSentence

I can understand Judgey's reaction, had effectively been accused, by the ref, of cheating. If you aren't a cheat such an accusation coud be stinging.

Well, quite. Both parties were accused of cheating. So that part cancels itself out.

Really, we just need to decide if the ref is a bald koont or not.

Using my eyes to consider both his actions and his shiny, shiny scalp, I'm happy to trust AJ's assessment.

Drysdale: “Judge abuse WORST EVER experienced” on 18:27 - Mar 11 with 2710 viewscarlo88

The main thing I've drawn from this thread is that no one seems to find it unnacceptable that you can call someone a "cheating bald c**t".

Presumably you'd all be happy if it was said to you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024