Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It is an *actual* big game today 12:45 - Mar 13 with 669 viewsSomethingBlue

Feels vital for the early momentum of the Cook era, especially given the many away trips to come. If we get the result we should then we're back in the top six and it's entirely possible we could push right on; anything else would suggest to me that overall there might be too much to do. Looking forward to it.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

It is an *actual* big game today on 12:55 - Mar 13 with 628 viewsSWGF

It's just pleasant to look forward to matches and actively want to listen to what the manager has to say. If he can impress himself on the players as much as he has on me, we're onto a winner.

Also the intrigue of watching matches to see what small changes are taking place re: set-up, patterns, etc.

Even if the results don't come immediately, it's still an interesting watch and it hasn't been that for a long, long time.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

It is an *actual* big game today on 14:35 - Mar 13 with 487 viewsRadlett_blue

You would certainly hope for 4 points from the next 2 games. However, I'm afraid I'm not going to get over excited about Town battling to get into the play offs to get out of the 3rd tier. I think next season would be a fearful struggle if we did somehow go up.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2021 14:37]

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Cook needs a win, but Plymouth are being underestimated on 14:39 - Mar 13 with 481 viewsunstableblue

Their local press saying they’ve deserved points from recent games

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024