Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Only six teams scored fewer than us in division 16:58 - Mar 13 with 633 viewsstringy

weird #teamminimalistic
Only six teams scored fewer than us in division on 17:01 - Mar 13 with 603 viewsRyorry

Was just looking at the table & thinking we need to improve our GD, that could be crucial in the reckoning.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Only six teams scored fewer than us in division on 17:03 - Mar 13 with 580 viewsstringy

Only six teams scored fewer than us in division on 17:01 - Mar 13 by Ryorry

Was just looking at the table & thinking we need to improve our GD, that could be crucial in the reckoning.

haven't watched on iFollow so I have no idea if just nervousness and not taking responsibility for the shot, or ineptitude
Only six teams scored fewer than us in division on 17:06 - Mar 13 with 564 viewsbournemouthblue

Only six teams scored fewer than us in division on 17:03 - Mar 13 by stringy

haven't watched on iFollow so I have no idea if just nervousness and not taking responsibility for the shot, or ineptitude

More the latter I fear

I assume we have one of the tighter defences on this division also?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Only six teams scored fewer than us in division on 17:11 - Mar 13 with 539 viewsRyorry

Only six teams scored fewer than us in division on 17:06 - Mar 13 by bournemouthblue

More the latter I fear

I didn't see the game, was the drop in our quality in the second half down to physical/mental tiredness, lack of fitness maybe?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Only six teams scored fewer than us in division on 17:13 - Mar 13 with 523 viewsbignics

Only six teams scored fewer than us in division on 17:11 - Mar 13 by Ryorry

I didn't see the game, was the drop in our quality in the second half down to physical/mental tiredness, lack of fitness maybe?

no just a squad full of league 2 quality players.....
Only six teams scored fewer than us in division on 17:14 - Mar 13 with 517 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Only six teams scored fewer than us in division on 17:03 - Mar 13 by stringy

For a long part of the season it was a tactical thing. We seemed to decide that football matches were won by having high possession inside our own half. We are beginning to be a little more adventurous and with it I guess we will become slightly less solid defensively but we will at least score more goals. It also doesn't help that we have only a few genuine goal scorers at the club and they have not been given much service for so long.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Only six teams scored fewer than us in division on 17:24 - Mar 13 with 485 viewspatrickswell

Only six teams scored fewer than us in division on 17:06 - Mar 13 by bournemouthblue

More the latter I fear

4th tightest in the division. Only Hull, Peterborough and Fleetwood have conceded less goals than us.
Only six teams scored fewer than us in division on 17:28 - Mar 13 with 463 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Only six teams scored fewer than us in division on 17:24 - Mar 13 by patrickswell

4th tightest in the division. Only Hull, Peterborough and Fleetwood have conceded less goals than us.

"fewer"

You can count goals.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024