Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
jimmy floyd hasselbaink 17:37 - Mar 13 with 2144 viewsgtsb1966

Credit where credit's due. What a brilliant job he has done. If they stay up he must be in for a shout of manager of the season.
jimmy floyd hasselbaink on 17:44 - Mar 13 with 2066 viewsstrikalite

Should stay up now, how has he suddenly changed their form around like this? Incredible, they have two or three games in hand over teams beneath them too..
jimmy floyd hasselbaink on 17:45 - Mar 13 with 2056 viewssuffolkpoker

One of the hardest volleys of a football I have ever seen.

Only 2nd to the king Marcus Van Basten

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

jimmy floyd hasselbaink on 17:45 - Mar 13 with 2052 viewsIllinoisblue

It is indeed a bonkers league

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

jimmy floyd hasselbaink on 18:04 - Mar 13 with 1959 viewsWD19

jimmy floyd hasselbaink on 17:45 - Mar 13 by suffolkpoker

One of the hardest volleys of a football I have ever seen.

Only 2nd to the king Marcus Van Basten

Tony Yeboah says ‘hi’.
jimmy floyd hasselbaink on 18:14 - Mar 13 with 1909 viewsJ2BLUE

Great to see. Always speaks well on Sky as a pundit. Glad he's saving Burton. Likeable club.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

jimmy floyd hasselbaink on 18:17 - Mar 13 with 1875 viewsGeoffSentence

One of only four teams in this league whose form over the last 5 is better than ours. I think they have 6 straight wins now.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

jimmy floyd hasselbaink on 18:28 - Mar 13 with 1815 viewsCoachRob

Must have an incredible ability to motivate given the mess they were in, really seems to have an affinity with that club and thankfully we don't have to play them in the run in.
jimmy floyd hasselbaink on 18:31 - Mar 13 with 1776 viewsChrisd

An incredible run of results for Burton. From where they were he’s done a great job, they looked certainties for relegation not so long ago.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Login to get fewer ads

jimmy floyd hasselbaink on 18:34 - Mar 13 with 1747 viewsSparky85

Someone put a thread on here a few weeks back saying about them being 25/1 for a top half finish. Hope they went for it

Edit - found the thread and gave it a bump!
[Post edited 13 Mar 2021 18:37]
jimmy floyd hasselbaink on 18:41 - Mar 13 with 1722 viewsdominiciawful

jimmy floyd hasselbaink on 18:14 - Mar 13 by J2BLUE

Great to see. Always speaks well on Sky as a pundit. Glad he's saving Burton. Likeable club.

I agree, I don't find them at all offensive. Not that I'm suggesting anybody does. But compared to some other smaller clubs who have joined the Football League in recent-ish year, such as Crawley, Fleetwood, Forest Green and Salford, they don't seem to have found their way up by pumping in a lot of money.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

jimmy floyd hasselbaink on 19:31 - Mar 13 with 1642 viewssolemio

I've always wanted Burton to do well ever since Nigel Clough was manager. Good for JFH.
jimmy floyd hasselbaink on 22:00 - Mar 13 with 1457 viewsBluedanW

jimmy floyd hasselbaink on 18:17 - Mar 13 by GeoffSentence

One of only four teams in this league whose form over the last 5 is better than ours. I think they have 6 straight wins now.

Just shows what you can do with a bit of team spirit and determination. The top 2 isn't out of out reach. If these clubs can put runs together like this. Why can't we
jimmy floyd hasselbaink on 00:57 - Mar 14 with 1325 viewsRyorry

jimmy floyd hasselbaink on 18:14 - Mar 13 by J2BLUE

Talking of pundits, forgot to mention it at the time, but just as "Terry Butcher, former international & ITFC player, now a coach with their Academy" was being introduced as co-commentator on R5l for the Palace game y'day, the other commentator in that game reported that we'd just scored and were leading 1-0. I imagined TB jumping up & down in the comm box!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

jimmy floyd hasselbaink on 11:08 - Mar 15 with 1032 viewsBlueBlood90

He's done an incredible job there.

Hopefully our next assistant manager Leam Richardson at Wigan deserves a huge mention as well. Wigan don't have any coaches, goalkeeping coaches etc and they've put together a side of whatever players would join them on low salaries and they could quite possibly stay up too.

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024