Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keane to Celtic 09:48 - Mar 14 with 1008 viewsBlueNomad

Suggested in the press. Surely not.
Keane to Celtic on 09:49 - Mar 14 with 995 viewsKeno

Lambert as assistant?

surely the cream ticket

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Keane to Celtic on 09:58 - Mar 14 with 952 viewsBlueandTruesince82

This would be so funny. From Rogers to Keane, how to ruin a football club in 2 moves

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Keane to Celtic on 10:31 - Mar 14 with 901 viewsclive_baker

Controversial opinion here, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see Keane make a success of it somewhere. He was dreadful here, he really is (or at least was) an odd character, but I get the impression he’s mellowed a little lately.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Keane to Celtic on 10:34 - Mar 14 with 887 viewssolemio

Keane to Celtic on 10:31 - Mar 14 by clive_baker

Controversial opinion here, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see Keane make a success of it somewhere. He was dreadful here, he really is (or at least was) an odd character, but I get the impression he’s mellowed a little lately.

Yes, I've thought on more than one occasion in recent times that he sounds almost human.
Keane to Celtic on 10:42 - Mar 14 with 858 viewsColchesterBlue1985

I have always thought he could possibly be one of those managers who actually makes a success of it at a bigger club with better players to manage. I think his expectations for championship players are just high and unattainable where as if he walked into a Celtic or a Man Utd for example I think he could actually do quite well.
Keane to Celtic on 10:48 - Mar 14 with 839 viewsgtsb1966

Must be the easiest job in football.
Keane to Celtic on 10:50 - Mar 14 with 832 viewssolemio

Keane to Celtic on 10:48 - Mar 14 by gtsb1966

Must be the easiest job in football.

Don't tell Mr Gerrard, but Rangers could be.
Keane to Celtic on 11:54 - Mar 14 with 750 viewsChurchman

A leopard never changes its spots. But in a two team league, Bungle Bear could win it, so Keane should be ok.
Login to get fewer ads

Keane to Celtic on 12:07 - Mar 14 with 726 viewsBlueBadger

LOL

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Keane to Celtic on 12:59 - Mar 14 with 663 viewssolemio

Keane to Celtic on 11:54 - Mar 14 by Churchman

A leopard never changes its spots. But in a two team league, Bungle Bear could win it, so Keane should be ok.

If Bungle Bear is at Rangers and Keane at Celtic I'd be inclined to back the bear.
Keane to Celtic on 14:27 - Mar 14 with 591 viewsBlueBadger

Keane to Celtic on 10:42 - Mar 14 by ColchesterBlue1985

I have always thought he could possibly be one of those managers who actually makes a success of it at a bigger club with better players to manage. I think his expectations for championship players are just high and unattainable where as if he walked into a Celtic or a Man Utd for example I think he could actually do quite well.

He is VERY famous.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Keane to Celtic on 14:41 - Mar 14 with 558 viewsBlueBadger

Keane to Celtic on 12:07 - Mar 14 by BlueBadger

LOL

Rangers supporting mate has just said 'Oh God, I'd live it if he took over at Celtic'.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024