Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone fancy a trip around the moon? 11:18 - Mar 15 with 553 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

And if you could take 7 others with you, who out of famous people and/or TWTDers would you take?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-56261574

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Anyone fancy a trip around the moon? on 12:27 - Mar 15 with 478 viewsJ2BLUE

Callis
Keith Lemon
Joey Essex
Jake Humphrey
Joel Dommett
Tommy Robinson
Jacob Rees-Mogg

Then at the last minute I would be struck down with a mystery illness and not be able to go. My hand-picked replacement: The Pope

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone fancy a trip around the moon? on 12:30 - Mar 15 with 473 viewsElephantintheRoom

Pink Floyd went to the dark side of the moon a few years ago.

Medicine Head went before them - but not very successfully

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Anyone fancy a trip around the moon? on 12:56 - Mar 15 with 455 viewsclive_baker

To the moon or around the moon? If we're stopping there for a comfort break, few pints, stroll about etc I'll go. I'm not going all that way to not set foot on it though.

Also what sort of nut opens it up to members of the public? I appreciate it's a publicity stunt, but if I'm funding a rocket around the moon I'm being very picky about my fellow passengers. Namely people that can actually tell me what I'm seeing when I'm up there. Perhaps even people that can fix an issue if we have one. I'm not paying Becky from Kings Lynn to leave her job at Morrisons and come with.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2021 13:04]

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Anyone fancy a trip around the moon? on 13:16 - Mar 15 with 415 viewsstringy

Favorite moon cheese?
Anyone fancy a trip around the moon? on 14:09 - Mar 15 with 372 viewsGeoffSentence

Dr Alice Roberts
Dr Sue Brunning
Jim Al-Kalili
Chris Packham
Bill Bryson
Dr Adam Rutherford
Victoria Coren-Mitchell

I reckon that lot would be excellent and interesting company, and with me and Chris Packham sharing duties on the decks, the music would be excellent too.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Anyone fancy a trip around the moon? on 14:28 - Mar 15 with 360 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

When the missus asked me the other day I chose family members, friends and Eddie Izzard.

Re TWTDers I'd definitely have Stokie as he seems to be the foremost space enthusiast on here and would love it the most.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024